ESPN NFL Playoff Machine (Updated December 22nd)

TSNBDSC

3 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

It would be insufferable. This team needs to at the very least win a playoff game. Both for the psyche of the team and the fanbase.

Would truly suck.  If we lose I'll take solace in the fact that we have a franchise QB and will be back every season that he's healthy.  The fact is that every AFC contender thinks they'll make a deep playoff run and 3 of them are going home immediately.  

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Would truly suck.  If we lose I'll take solace in the fact that we have a franchise QB and will be back every season that he's healthy.  The fact is that every AFC contender thinks they'll make a deep playoff run and 3 of them are going home immediately.  

The AFC is tough this year, no easy outs. Even Miami who I consider the weakest team is still well coached and has a strong defense.

On 11/29/2020 at 5:01 PM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

You guys are drinking the kool Aid. You know as good as me that if the bills and browns play in the playoffs it’s going to be an ugly 9-6 game. I don’t want any part of that. 

If its in Buffalo in a foot of snow wind howling and it takes away Allen's passing attack, and it comes down to Singletary/moss vs chubb/hunt...yes that concerns me.

It’s not the snow, but if you compare Allen’s arm to Mayfield, I’ll take Allen.  He may have to throw a little more shallow whoever we play in 45 mph winds, but we ran all over NE when we played in high winds.  If Cleveland, they have a better run game, but we have a better defense and passing game.  Our secondary is much much better than theirs.

20 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

If its in Buffalo in a foot of snow wind howling and it takes away Allen's passing attack, and it comes down to Singletary/moss vs chubb/hunt...yes that concerns me.

Forgetting Allen as a rusher. In a snow fest he is running 20 times. Lots of play action short passes or run it. 

After the game the Bills had against the Titans i really hope we don't play them again Henry is the real deal and proved to us the last time that he's going to make plays .

I think if Star and Jordan Phillips were here the Bills would be a better unit to play against them but with who is on the team now i don't want them to play the Titans in the play offs again .

Do you think McD will sit his starters now that they have won the East I would hope he wouldn't let either of the 2 games left be wins against them seeing as they are both in the conference i hope he sweeps them all 3 in the East  !! 

Edited by T master

I think the best scenario is Bills win out, Titans lose this week, Ravens win out, and Colts lose to Pitt  this week.  The Bills are #2 and face Colts #7. Titans would be #4, and if they beat KC, then the Bills could have home field throughout (for what it's worth this year).

UPdating this scenario:

Bills win out and keep #2

Pitt wins out (beating Colts and Browns) and keep #3

Titans lose to Pack and get #4 seed

Ravens winning out gives them #5 in this scenario

Browns #6

Colts #7

Round 1:

Colts @ Bills

Browns @ Steelers

Ravens @ Titans

Round 2

KC gets winner of Ravens-Titans (unless Browns win)

Bills get Steelers (if Browns win, then they get winner of Ravens-Titans)

The way the Steelers look, it's unlikely they win out; however, if they beat Colts and lose to Browns, then the Browns and Ravens switch positions, so Bills still get Colts in R1.

Edited by TPS
  • Like (+1) 1

Generally teams don’t try to win or lose to get a first round matchup they like.  Let the chips fall then kick butt! The worst case to me would have been a matchup vs the pats in the first round and they knock us out.   That is not going to happen.   Browns ravens colts fish.... bring it

Edited by mattynh