ESPN NFL Playoff Machine (Updated December 22nd)

TSNBDSC

35 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

The NFC 5th seed will have a cake walk to the next round!

If the WFT is the NFCE "winner" I actually think they have some serious talent. They also have an excellent pass D.

Thats a bad division and WFT isnt a great team, but I could see them winning a playoff game against the right opponent 

Browns wins:

Bengals x2 (2-8-1)

Football Team (4-7)

Cowboys (3-8)

Colts (7-4)

Texans (4-7)

Eagles (3-6-1)

Jaguars (1-10)

Browns losses:

Ravens (6-4)

Steelers (10-0)

Raiders (6-5)

The win against the Colts is a legitimate win but the others... geez.  AFC South + NFC East.  The remaining schedule is the Titans, Ravens, Giants, Jets, and Steelers.  They will get to 10 wins with the Jets and Giants on their schedule but I don't think the can beat any of the other three teams.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

You guys are drinking the kool Aid. You know as good as me that if the bills and browns play in the playoffs it’s going to be an ugly 9-6 game. I don’t want any part of that. 

9-6??? hahaha when was the last time we scored under 10 points?  i like  drinking kool aid but at least im  not sniffing it

giphy.gif

Edited by PrimeTime101
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

You guys are drinking the kool Aid. You know as good as me that if the bills and browns play in the playoffs it’s going to be an ugly 9-6 game. I don’t want any part of that. 

Allen will annihilate the Browns secondary even if Ward plays.  Im assuming we have Brown back.

Your point about their run game is valid.  They won't be able to rely on that if we put up 35.

Now.  Will Orchard Park weather cooperate?

Thats the problem.  Then yes...I'd be worried.  That's why getting our running game together is so dam critical.   

4 hours ago, Sweats said:

Flash backs of Cleveland 6-3

The 8-0 game might have been worse. 

4 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

If the WFT is the NFCE "winner" I actually think they have some serious talent. They also have an excellent pass D.

Thats a bad division and WFT isnt a great team, but I could see them winning a playoff game against the right opponent 

They’re playing better with Alex Smith running the offense. He’s the ultimate game manager, and can shake off mistakes. For him to not just be on the field, but to have started and won 2 games so far this year is amazing. With Dak out, I’d bet on Smith in the next 5 weeks over Wentz, Jones, or Dalton.

6 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

As long as the Bills are the 9 and no injuries that is fine with me.

A loss tomorrow doesn’t kill us, but it will definitely put the division more in play. The Dolphins will probably drop 2 of their next three heading into week 17 at Buffalo. I’d rather that game not mean anything but it could be the difference between the 3 and 4 seed, at minimum 

My ranking of the 9 other playoff-caliber AFC teams, in descending order of matchup favorability with our beloved Bills:

1. Raiders

2. Dolphins

3. Patriots

4. Colts

5. Browns

6. Titans

7. Ravens

8. Steelers

9. Chiefs

Your thoughts?? Mine are that I’m not entirely sure what to make of the Browns and Ravens right now, I don’t think the top 3 in my ranking make the playoffs, and a healthy Buffalo Bills team can beat anyone in the league not named the Chiefs.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/29/2020 at 7:40 PM, Talley56 said:

I think the Bills handle Cleveland with relative ease especially without OBJ.  They've feasted on soft competition over the past few weeks.

They led in Tennessee 38-7 at the half today...fared far better against them there than we did.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 11/29/2020 at 7:32 PM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I really do not want to play the Browns in the playoffs. I don’t think we match up with them at all. They run the ball well and play good D. Give me the Fins or even the Colts.

Hahaha I think the Bills can beat all of those teams. Not worried about any of them.

Edited by TBBills

18 hours ago, matter2003 said:

They led in Tennessee 38-7 at the half today...fared far better against them there than we did.

And then they came back to earth on the 2nd half and held on to win, what they did in the first half was a once-a-century type of thing. We're still better.

Edited by CSBill

On 11/29/2020 at 7:56 PM, billsbackto81 said:

Bills would destroy the Browns. Only decent team they've beaten were the Colts. Outside KC I think they can hold their own against any AFC team. Pitt will be a real test to where they stand going into the postseason.

I wish we had Brown back for the Steelers game