ESPN NFL Playoff Machine (Updated December 22nd)

TSNBDSC

6 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I really do not want to play the Browns in the playoffs. I don’t think we match up with them at all. They run the ball well and play good D. Give me the Fins or even the Colts.

I think the Bills handle Cleveland with relative ease especially without OBJ.  They've feasted on soft competition over the past few weeks.

• Like (+1) 2

I think the bills can eat the browns.  I don't see them covering our 3 wrs in the intermediate passing game, which will open up everything.

They have some sick players on O, but our d is getting better at just the right time and without the browns getting big plays, they will shoot themselves in the foot on long drives.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I really do not want to play the Browns in the playoffs. I don’t think we match up with them at all. They run the ball well and play good D. Give me the Fins or even the Colts.

The browns offense matches up well with our defense. As their strengths are our weakness. However I don't think the browns would be able to keep pace with our offense. 

I'd actually be more worried about the fins (familiarity) and colts (run game & defense) over the browns personally

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I am not afraid of them at all. I think the Bills could.make Mayfield look really bad with the way the D has been aggressive the last 5 games.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

You guys are drinking the kool Aid. You know as good as me that if the bills and browns play in the playoffs it’s going to be an ugly 9-6 game. I don’t want any part of that. 

Have faith man lol. For playoffs i'd want Bill's play anyone. They played some amazing good teams this year.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

You guys are drinking the kool Aid. You know as good as me that if the bills and browns play in the playoffs it’s going to be an ugly 9-6 game. I don’t want any part of that. 

Not afraid of the Browns we should of beat them last year even more so this year.

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

The Browns have one win against a team with a winning record, and that was fluke. I would take the Browns all day.

• Like (+1) 2