Played flat. Still won. This is a good thing. `

ChicagoRic

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Sorry but flat is way too mild a word. By the Grace of God we scored 27 points. We played terrible. More turnovers.  More stupid decisions by players and coaches. More penalties which we've come to expect every week. Another Hail Mary that was 1 yard from being a TD. No matter how many mistakes this team makes they will promise you they won't learn from them and make them again. It's the Clappy McBillsy way.  Worst 2nd half team in the NFL. You know you're bad when both announcers mock your halftime instabilities. Orange slices.......

Well I for one disagree, every point we scored we did it with command and intent, two years ago we lose this game, but we are an overall much better team now.

Did we F up on three occasions? Yes, yes we did, did we recover from those F ups? Yes, yes we did.  And ya know we won by two scores in a double digit victory.

We sit at 8-3 with the keys to the AFCE in our pocket, we win against the Fins and pats and we are post season bound, what the heck else were you expecting from a team that flat out sucked for seventeen consecutive years.  It is only very recently we are in the playoffs two out of the past three years? What short memories many here have, we are doing just fine thank you very much. You feel free to be miserable, me? I’m very pleased with this season, thus far, as every fan should be. 

8-3 / 4-0 baby!

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1

I think that the Bills decided this week that they were going to run the ball even when they might have gotten more yards more easily by passing.  If that is true, they did it believing they could beat the Chargers despite not scoring points the way they can.  They expect there may be games to be played in weather that won't allow an effective passing offense.  In essence they believed they could get a win while using the game to prepare for teams still on their schedule in less than ideal weather.  At least that is what I'm hoping since that game was kind of an ugly thing to sit and watch.

Another way to look at it:

As "flat" as the Bills were, the 18 point deficit the Chargers faced at 24-6 was their largest deficit of the entire year.  The Bills are sneaky...they don't seem to be playing great at times but they still roll up points on teams...

Edited by matter2003

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Well I for one disagree, every point we scored we did it with command and intent, two years ago we lose this game, but we are an overall much better team now.

Did we F up on three occasions? Yes, yes we did, did we recover from those F ups? Yes, yes we did.  And ya know we won by two scores in a double digit victory.

We sit at 8-3 with the keys to the AFCE in our pocket, we win against the Fins and pats and we are post season bound, what the heck else were you expecting from a team that flat out sucked for seventeen consecutive years.  It is only very recently we are in the playoffs two out of the past three years? What short memories many here have, we are doing just fine thank you very much. You feel free to be miserable, me? I’m very pleased with this season, thus far, as every fan should be. 

8-3 / 4-0 baby!

Go Bills!!!

I agree and I'd rather watch this mcd team and Allen more than any past team. Was looking earlier at what the same game was 3 years ago and it was against the chiefs with tyrod Taylor and some average wrs, no thanks. As long as the 8-3 bills are winning these games then credit must be given. Also more exciting to watch than previous years. I'd rather Allen than any previous QB and rather Mcdermott than any other previous coach. 

Edited by london_bills
  • Like (+1) 1