Week 12 Post Game thread Bills vs Chargers

Chandler#81

9 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

I think he/she was originally saying it’d be nice to close a game out without it being a nail biter. You can’t deny we should’ve won by 3 TD’s today.  So yes, obviously the game finished, and obviously we finished with a win, but it was an ugly finish.  If we’re going to go anywhere in the playoffs, we need to be more dominant, and not allow teams back into the game.  Happy they won.. but need to learn how to close teams out vs getting soft and making mistakes in the second half. It has happened way too many times this year.  Do you disagree?

I do.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Dude, if you think the fourth quarter performance will work week in and week out knock yourself out.

Every game is different. Why do people assume 1 game's 4th quarter performance will be every games 4th quarter performance?

If anything this is the aberration, the Bills lead the NFL in average 4th quarter points and play lights put usually.

THAT should be what you think the normal performance is not a single game versus the other 10.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, balln said:

titans just went on the road against a division rival and crushed the colts. who just beat pack

And the Colts demolished the Titans 2 weeks ago on the road. What's your point? It is a week to week league.

Also the Pack blew that game they had a big first half lead.

• Like (+1) 3

For a minute I thought oh good I like it when the refs confer and pick up flag....Then BAM! Those calls were ridiculous. Call on Josh for spinning ball, call on RB for flipping the ball, (couldn't remember which one)...I am sure I am missing some others.

Time to forget this and proceed.

6 minutes ago, balln said:

they cant beat cheifs, titans and i would bet cant beat steelers and ravens. saying they beat "winning" teams which the 6-5 raiders are is sugar coating it

You can bet all you want. Your opinion of the team doesn't affect how the Bills play.

The Titans and Ravens have embarrassing losses this year to inferior teams. The Bills losses came against three good teams.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, matter2003 said:

Every game is different. Why do people assume 1 game's 4th quarter performance will be every games 4th quarter performance?

If anything this is the aberration, the Bills lead the NFL in average 4th quarter points and play lights put usually.

THAT should be what you think the normal performance is not a single game versus the other 10.

they sucked against the rams in the second half. that was 2 3 and 20 yard conversions and a DPI requirement to win that game

NE was a last second fumble

Dolphins was close game

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

And the Colts demolished the Titans 2 weeks ago on the road. What's your point? It is a week to week league.

Also the Pack blew that game they had a big first half lead.

games in week 1 dont matter. games now matter

Just now, balln said:

they sucked against the rams in the second half. that was 2 3 and 20 yard conversions and a DPI requirement to win that game

NE was a last second fumble

Dolphins was close game

The Bills lead the NFL in average 4th quarter points. You gloss over that conveniently.

44 minutes ago, balln said:

in no universe is allen ever going to be better than mahommes. bills made wrong decision trading back in the draft w chiefs

And 10 teams missed on him entirely. So JA and TW heck of lot better than Mitch T and missing draft choices for 3 years. 

Edited by QLBillsFan

2 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Yeah he mad a couple wild throws he got away with, the one he hurt his ankle on too.

The one on his ankle was him throwing the ball away.

3 minutes ago, balln said:

games in week 1 dont matter. games now matter

That would of been week 10.

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Because so far for the most part it's happened every week.  Thats a pretty good reason to assume it will be like that every game.   How many games were we ahead either at half time or begin of 4th quarter and allowed other team to get closer or even go ahead.  Most excluding Az game we pulled out, but we've let too many teams back into game

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The Titans, Chiefs, and Steelers are all clearly better than the Bills.... and if the Bills played Baltimore in the playoffs I’d bet they’d lose. 

They also don’t match up well with a team like Cleveland who can pound the ball and the Bills struggle to stop the run. 

If they played right now you may be right but the season doesn't end right now lol if the bills defense keeps improving they will be scary in the playoffs.  Today's effort was encouraging the chargers have been rolling on offense

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

If they played right now you may be right but the season doesn't end right now lol if the bills defense keeps improving they will be scary in the playoffs.  Today's effort was encouraging the chargers have been rolling on offense

offense is going backwards tho

16 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The Titans, Chiefs, and Steelers are all clearly better than the Bills.... and if the Bills played Baltimore in the playoffs I’d bet they’d lose. 

They also don’t match up well with a team like Cleveland who can pound the ball and the Bills struggle to stop the run. 

The titans have lost to the bengals. “Clearly” better than the bills? They are streaky as hell... The ravens are on a 2 game skid. Knock it off. Good lord. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1