Week 12 Post Game thread Bills vs Chargers

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

If I'm McDermott I rip a strip of the team after that win, perfect time can't play that way and win. It should have been a much better performance. I'd also work their asses of this week in practice. A win, but not  good enough!

Not McD's style to rip the team after a win but the weekly practice and film study needs to be intense.

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Allen is making me nervous. I am a big fan of his, but something seems off right now.

He did not play very well. He’s in a little bit of a funk right now. His play still qualifies as “pretty good,” but the bad play ratio has skyrocketed of late.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’m glad we were able to nail some big runs off but I’m still not sure I actually like the game plan long run. But it’s probably necessary until Smoke comes back. He is such a huge part of at least stretching the field while Diggs and Beasley /Davis work underneath and the  sidelines. Without him We lack a respectable solid deep threat and a tight end no where to be found. 

But I still  think This offense  is going to live and die with the pass. I prefer we actually ask More if Allen because of the gamer he is. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I’m glad we were able to nail some big runs off but I’m still not sure I actually like the game plan long run. But it’s probably necessary until Smoke comes back. He is such a huge part of at least stretching the field while Diggs and Beasley /Davis work underneath and the  sidelines. Without him We lack a respectable solid deep threat and a tight end no where to be found. 

But I still  think This offense  is going to live and die with the pass. I prefer we actually ask More if Allen because of the gamer he is. 

I mean I think an important part of it is it put out there that we can do it. Defenses being able to ignore our run game makes passing a lot harder.

11 minutes ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

We used to be the team that had to wait on a miracle  turnover or a penalty in our favor to win games. We now win games despite turnovers and stupid penalties. I’ll take it! We’ll keep pushing forward and improving.

it takes a talented team to be your own worst enemy on the field, if that makes any sense!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1