Joey Bosa Killed Us Today!

Protocal69

57 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Herbert is going to be great..

We’ll see, there’s going to be a whole new coaching staff as Lynn and company are goners at the end of the year. Plus teams will have tape on him and will learn how to game plan against him better. Even though Herbert is having a great rookie year doesn’t mean it will continue from here on.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

We’ll see, there’s going to be a whole new coaching staff as Lynn and company are goners at the end of the year. Plus teams will have tape on him and will learn how to game plan against him better. Even though Herbert is having a great rookie year doesn’t mean it will continue from here on.

We were really the first team to make him look normal.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Why the hell did we not double team him?

Dion has been playing very well this season.  I think they felt comfortable with him holding his own in 1-1 pass blocking situations.  It didn’t work so well.

Also, there was some kind of run where Morse and Feliciano were pulling to their left.  It left Gabe Davis all alone to, from what I can assume, make a cut block on Joey?  It was a mess.  Not a good idea

5 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Any play that calls for Dawson Knox to block Bosa should probably be thrown out of the playbook.

or Gabe Davis

57 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

while our defense made him uncomfortable, he kept making plays.  He was finding his TE consistently.   That  3rd and 18 from hiis 15 yard line throw was brilliant

All 3 of his sacks were no skill.

One Josh held on to the ball for 6 seconds, coverage sack.   

Another one Bosa just fell on Josh after the ball came out.

3rd one nobody blocked him at all and he just ran into Matt Barkley.

Im not saying he's not good, but Ingram overshadows him when he's healthy.  

Edited by Da webster guy

Dude's a great player, no doubt.

I've only been able to watch the first half so far, but there were at least 3 plays where nobody on the offense blocked this guy, at all. Best guy on the field, and nobody even tries to block him? And this was after a bye week to prepare for him. SMH.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Rubes said:

Dude's a great player, no doubt.

I've only been able to watch the first half so far, but there were at least 3 plays where nobody on the offense blocked this guy, at all. Best guy on the field, and nobody even tries to block him? And this was after a bye week to prepare for him. SMH.

The lack of continuity on the OLine has been killing us up the gut all year.

At no point this season are we going to get our best 5 out there; the best we can hope for is being able to use the same lineup for a few weeks in a row.

I was looking forward to that after the bye more than anything but the Ford news was a hard blow.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BfloBillsFan said:

I never understood the Anthony Lynn love after interm head coaching here

He was never qualified for the job. He went from running backs coach to head coach in less than a year. Never a coordinator. It is painfully obvious that he is in way over his head. Watching all his game and clock management mistakes today really illustrates that.

I was happy we didn't bite and hire him.

If a team has a stud like Donald or Bosa, it would be a good idea to double them and run directly at them early and often to wear down their legs. It’s basic attrition. The legs and lower back only have so much resistance before they start wearing down. Preferably run the ball with your RBs and not with your franchise QB. 

Edited by Dr.Sack