Joey Bosa Killed Us Today!

Protocal69

1 minute ago, wvbillsfan said:

3 turnovers in 7 snaps. Countless penalties again that killed drives. Happy for the win. But that’s the crap that beat us against Arizona not the Hail Mary.  

oh for sure. I still have the nagging “it’s going to come back to bite us in the playoffs” voice in the back of my head.

But for me, every win is enjoyable... unless several key players go down with injury or something.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Aaron Donald from earlier this year? 

I can't believe the Bills gameplan for Bosa today, we showed him 0 respect. Unblocked more than once, and we had multiple plays where we had a WR or TE try to solo block him. Unbelievably stupid. 

That's how I feel. They treated him like just another guy and never adjusted during the game. He made them pay.

1 hour ago, Ya Digg? said:

I watched him for a while today, and he was single blocked an alarming amount of times! They had Davis try to block him once, Knox blocking him too many times...just boneheaded coaching decisions to leave him 1-on-1

on the sack to Barkley, he was untouched, couldn't believe it, moreso that we called a pass while Allen wasn't on the field. 

Don't we play another Bosa on Monday night? or is he injured?

He’s heavily juiced, and doing a damn good job for his team. As said above, glad we don’t have to see him anymore this year.

9 minutes ago, vincec said:

That's how I feel. They treated him like just another guy and never adjusted during the game. He made them pay.

He made us pay, but not so much as for us to lose the game, his team is 3-8, they don’t win much, which says the have notable flaws, they have potential for the future, as long as they get a real coaching staff. 

51 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

on the sack to Barkley, he was untouched, couldn't believe it, moreso that we called a pass while Allen wasn't on the field. 

Don't we play another Bosa on Monday night? or is he injured?

Nick is out for the year with a torn ACL. Imo Nick is even better than Joey. 

• Like (+1) 1