When will they learn to BATT the ball down!

I'm Spartacus

I'm waiting for the poster that was here after the Arizona game to tell us again that Josh Allen should be defending those plays.

In fact, I think the Bills purposely gave that up today in hopes that the poster would give us some more comedic relief tonight. Times are stressful and laughter is a great medicine.

4 hours ago, I'm Spartacus said:

that's 2 games in a row with a terrible hail Mary coverage. Who's coaching these guys!

To make it worse they failed on back to back attempts in THIS GAME!  First one called back with offensive PI, then they allowed a second one to be completed. Unbelievable. I would put someone like Roberts in there who is used to fielding punts with the ball coming in from a high angle. Obviously our dbs and safeties can’t defend this. Hopefully we won’t have to learn another hard lesson with a playoff loss to drive home something needs to change. Dbs must quit selfishly trying for the int and just bat it down and also get more physical.as they almost never call defensive Pi on a Hail Mary. That was a nightmare seeing those two completeld back to back today. Thank God Lynn is incompetent oir we lose that and give up an 18 point lead. This team can’t hold leads to save their lives!🙂

1 hour ago, DrPJax said:

To make it worse they failed on back to back attempts in THIS GAME!  First one called back with offensive PI, then they allowed a second one to be completed. Unbelievable. I would put someone like Roberts in there who is used to fielding punts with the ball coming in from a high angle. Obviously our dbs and safeties can’t defend this. Hopefully we won’t have to learn another hard lesson with a playoff loss to drive home something needs to change. Dbs must quit selfishly trying for the int and just bat it down and also get more physical.as they almost never call defensive Pi on a Hail Mary. That was a nightmare seeing those two completeld back to back today. Thank God Lynn is incompetent oir we lose that and give up an 18 point lead. This team can’t hold leads to save their lives!🙂

I agree, Lynn is really holding that team back big time. The Chargers have a ton of talented players on both sides of the football and Herbert is playing lights out, its all on Lynn. I can't believe he was going to start Tyrod over the probable rookie of the year.