When will they learn to BATT the ball down!

I'm Spartacus

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

They tried to catch the Hail Mary instead of knocking it down.  The ball bounced off three Bills before it was caught.  They keep doing their best Nate Clements against Wilford impression.  KNOCK IT DOWN!!!

Especially when its 4th down... intercepting the ball is selfish for stats. We actually get ball in better field position with a simple knock down

• Like (+1) 1

I will forevermore despise hail mary passes against the Bills I have football PTSD from the AZ game..most tims they DO not work why do they against rhe Bills? This is a very legitiment and needed answer and address ASAP

Its just bad luck. They were in position. 

That is the least of my concerns after today's game.

Oline was terrible most of the game. The guy McD tried to sit played the best out of five of them.

Allen was terrible with ball security and decision making in the fourth. He mixed in great plays with truly awful plays. That will win the division but not a playoff game. Needs to clean that up.

Team came out flat in a must win game. 

You can also reach up higher with 1 hand than 2

Someone tell our DBs. 

Also, where was the challenge flag on the deep pass prior?  The catch that was negated by offensive PI.....he didn't catch it.  Ball was clearly on the ground.  Challenge the catch, and it's game over.  Lose, oh well, you are up 10 with 2 timeouts instead of 3

That one was kind of flukey. It bounced around and eventually into the arms of the receiver. But yeah, it was a little embarrassing to have something similar happen again.

1 minute ago, peterpan said:

Someone tell our DBs. 

Also, where was the challenge flag on the deep pass prior?  The catch that was negated by offensive PI.....he didn't catch it.  Ball was clearly on the ground.  Challenge the catch, and it's game over.  Lose, oh well, you are up 10 with 2 timeouts instead of 3

The pass was negated by the penalty. Why would they challenge it?

11 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Someone tell our DBs. 

I was yelling at my TV the same. The booth had to review it, but just didn’t. 

10 minutes ago, MJS said:

decline the OPI, and game is over. 

15 minutes ago, MJS said:

If he dropped it it would have been a turnover on downs.

That should have been a booth review. TV coverage was terrible all day. 

Next time just play regular defense. Enough of this prevent stuff. 

43 minutes ago, Muppy said:

I will forevermore despise hail mary passes against the Bills I have football PTSD from the AZ game..most tims they DO not work why do they against rhe Bills? This is a very legitiment and needed answer and address ASAP

Honestly, Hail Mary passes against the Bills were never really needed against our team for years. This is new uncharted territory for us. 

I like it!

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

When your team essentially gives up a hail Mary in back to back games, you need to work on something.

I hope to see Hail Mary attempts against the Bills at the end of the games all the time as it means we are winning.  

Coaches will be in those guys ears non stop here out. I doubt it happens again.

Edited by Real McNasty