Winning...But Undisciplined and Sloppy

Wizard

1 minute ago, Real McNasty said:

The refs were actually wrong on several calls in this game and they were undisciplined.

The unsportsmanlike penalties against both  Moss and Davis are laughable, so was the one official who didn’t throw the flag initially on the OPI on San Diego at the end of the game (right before Hail Mary #2🤦‍♂️)

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

And he was almost our HC over McDermott - and people (rightfully) complain about McDermott’s clock management.... yikes, what I saw from Lynn should be fireable right now

McD is not bad he is probably average compared to other coaches.

Just now, matter2003 said:

That call on Moss was a headscratcher...initially I thought he threw the ball at the Charger defender when he got up but then the other angle showed he threw it nowhere near him and he was just giving the ball back...that was a terrible call.

It was pathetic bad. 

It's good to see the Bills beat the opposing team and refs finally. 

Bills need to clean up the turnovers. Allen needs to jump on live balls. 

We got really lucky today that the opposing coach is completely lost. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

whelp. let the complaining and nit picking begin, after a win.

these are professionals, chargers actually have a good team and played tough. bills came out of the bye not as prepared and played like it.

to sit there and try and find every reason they should of lost is, well, just like a bills fan, or some anyway.

8-4

on to the 49ers.

enjoy all that cheese with your whine!

First time since the turn of the century that will have locked in back to back non losing seasons. A VERY good chance at winning the division in 25 years. You’d think they lost today. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, delirious said:

What frustrates me so much is the amount of McDermott preaching fundamentals and mental toughness, and week in and week out, we play so undisciplined and shoot ourselves in the foot. 

I don't care what some fans see or choose not to see. This team is poorly coached. You can set your watch to them playing poorly in the 2nd half every week. Especially the 3rd Q.  A game this ugly and sloppy should never happen after a bye week. More stupid penalties and decisions by the players. Back to back Hail Mary's.  Really, who does that?  More dumb decisions by Josh. This team is incapable of separating from anyone, including the Jets. Yeah we'll make the playoffs but beyond that I'm keeping my expectations very low.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Wizard said:

A critical fumble, an interception, multiple unsportsmanlike penalties, and the lack of finishing an opponent at the end if the game is now a trend not a one-off moment.  Add in the generally overly conservative second half  playcalling once again, and this is pause for concern. 

I agree with you on the sloppiness of the game and how that will hurt against better opponents. But some of those unsportsmanlike penalties were just bad calls. Like the one on Moss was something you see on any given play in any other game.

9 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I don't care what some fans see or choose not to see. This team is poorly coached. You can set your watch to them playing poorly in the 2nd half every week. Especially the 3rd Q.  A game this ugly and sloppy should never happen after a bye week. More stupid penalties and decisions by the players. Back to back Hail Mary's.  Really, who does that?  More dumb decisions by Josh. This team is incapable of separating from anyone, including the Jets. Yeah we'll make the playoffs but beyond that I'm keeping my expectations very low.

We can score points on O consistently. If the D plays at this level or above here out into the playoffs = sky is the limit.  This is a game 100% of the time the Bills lost with prior coaching staffs. 

Most teams come off a bye week with rust. I thinks it's safe to say the fluke Hail Mary's are done from here out. Every call against the Bills in the 2nd half was so subjective and straight BS IMO.

The turnovers cannot happen and needs to be fixed ASAP.

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

They better clean things up or they won't win the Division. 

@ Niners

Steelers

@ Broncos

@ Patriots

Dolphins

They only need two wins to ice the AFCE , Miami and the pats, and we got both of those imo. 

Go Bills!!!