Bills 27, LAC 17 Game Balls!

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Maybe, but wait until you see clips of his technique against Bosa.

I didn’t notice Dawkins against Bosa often. Doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, but it didn’t seem to get him 1v1 often.

Winters on the other hand was probably the worst player in a Bills uniform today.   

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I didn’t notice Dawkins against Bosa often. Doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, but it didn’t seem to get him 1v1 often.

Winters on the other hand was probably the worst player in a Bills uniform today.   

I rolled my eyes when I saw that not only was Winters starting, they put him at left guard.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Mango said:

But seriously.

I wouldn’t give one to Allen today. 

Klein

Poyer

Davis

Tre

The RB group (neither were stand out on their own) 

Honorable mention Edmunds and the OL minus Winters.  He was embarrassed today. 

Best player on the field today was Bosa and it wasn’t close. 

Right, cuz 75% completions in 24 throws, passing and running for TD’s, running for critical 1st down staying in bounds and toughing out what seemed a serious leg injury sucks! We should change him out with Fromm!

🤦‍♂️

47 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Right, cuz 75% completions in 24 throws, passing and running for TD’s, running for critical 1st down staying in bounds and toughing out what seemed a serious leg injury sucks! We should change him out with Fromm!

🤦‍♂️

He said he wouldn’t give him a game ball. Not that he sucked. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

This is the stuff I was seeing from Dawkins when I said he deserved game ball, this is good *****

Yea I said it when it happened that play was all about him. Brilliant block. He did have a couple of struggles in pass pro where he is usually pretty solid but newsflash.... Joey Bosa is really good. 

On 11/29/2020 at 4:15 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Allen

knox

beasley

davis 

Tre white

bass

klein

hughes

Not seeing too many others giving Knox much love, but that catch in the back of the end zone was a thing of beauty.  He bailed Josh out by making a ridiculously athletic play.  I can't wait until he puts it all together.  

23 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Not seeing too many others giving Knox much love, but that catch in the back of the end zone was a thing of beauty.  He bailed Josh out by making a ridiculously athletic play.  I can't wait until he puts it all together.  

I’m pretty sure he’s supposed to sit in that hole in coverage and that Allen threw the ball where Knox should have been.

• Like (+1) 1