Bills 27, LAC 17 Game Balls!

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

give it to steve gannon, that's all he did was run his mouth that whole game.

defense gets the game ball, they bailed out what was a pretty putrid offensive showing.

Rich Gannon

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bubba Gump said:

All the officials. As long as the balls are stuffed where the sun don't shine.

Moss deserved to be ejected for that toss. Hell, suspended. We can't have that in the game! My kids were watching!!

(What the hell did he do actually ha ha)

Klein

Morse

And yes, Josh's ankle. I thought his season was over. That's one flexible ankle.

Bonus point to Lynn's time management skills

Bosa is the game MVP

Edited by Jerome007
  • Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

It was an ugly game. 

My son and I watch all the games together and he said something to me today that is spot on,  he said watching the Bills play is always stressful and not a lot of fun.  Even when they win they have to drag you through the mud first.  He's right.

I would love for the Bills to blow someone out from start to finish just one time.  No stress.  No angst.  No sense of dread. 

Just one time....

I envied Falcons fans today ...

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

It was an ugly game. 

My son and I watch all the games together and he said something to me today that is spot on,  he said watching the Bills play is always stressful and not a lot of fun.  Even when they win they have to drag you through the mud first.  He's right.

I would love for the Bills to blow someone out from start to finish just one time.  No stress.  No angst.  No sense of dread. 

Just one time....

If you want your son to live a long and healthy life, I suggest you restrict him from watching these Bills. I know I lose a few years every week when they play.

• Haha (+1) 1

Klein

Poyer

(several times Klein and Poyer met at opposing player)

Bass

Roberts

Beasley

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Looks like they're finally starting to figure out life without Alexander, and for this season, Star.  And Milano should be ready to return.

And it is time for Alexander to return.

2 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Bass has gone from liability to asset in no time flat.  Not only the two clutch kicks today but he consistently put the ball where he wanted to on kickoffs and typically put the Chargers around the 20 yard line.

He’s at 78% (or 81%).  Looks like he’s got his mojo.