Around the League Week 12

YoloinOhio

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Lol, Brady sucks. Didn't wanna get hit so just throws it and bounces off a helmet and gets picked off. INTs on two consecutive possessions.

This is where we are at.....

Brady throws an interception and it’s definitely the WRs fault? If Evans ran a bad route, why did Brady throw it to him.

Brady needs to just retire.....

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, CEN-CAL17 said:

This is where we are at.....

Brady throws an interception and it’s definitely the WRs fault? If Evans ran a bad route, why did Brady throw it to him.

Brady needs to just retire.....

He bounced it off a lineman's helmet and they blamed Evans.

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Lol, Brady sucks. Didn't wanna get hit so just throws it and bounces off a helmet and gets picked off. INTs on two consecutive possessions.

Agree. I’m not a fan of Arians outdated offense. However, I’m tired of the excuses for Brady. He’s finally past his prime, and he’s just not great anymore. Romo’s in the booth talking about Brady like he hasn’t declined, and it’s all the offensive system. He didn’t look so great in New England last season either. That was his system. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bruffalo said:

These games have gotten more fun.  You've got to love watching Brady actively hurt his team, and the Rams game is a testament to how a defense can drag your offense to a win.

Aaron Donald changed that whole game by himself.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SirAndrew said:

Agree. I’m not a fan of Arians outdated offense. However, I’m tired of the excuses for Brady. He’s finally past his prime, and he’s just not great anymore. Romo’s in the booth talking about Brady like he hasn’t declined, and it’s all the offensive system. He didn’t look so great in New England last season either. That was his system. 

I loved it how Romo was gushing all about Brady after the 46 yd throw. Very next play, while Romo is still ballwashing him, he throws a pick on an under thrown pass.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

What gets me is some of us said this about Arians's offense when Brady signed there. There were some in the media who said it too though the majority dismissed it. And it isn't really about arm strength. It is about Brady having to hold the ball longer than he ever has for deep developing routes and having to read high to low which is the opposite of what he has done his whole career. The Arians O is known for subjecting his QBs to punishment. Big Ben, Luck, Carson Palmer all guys that got hit and injured in his downfield scheme.

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1