Around the League Week 12

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

The Broncos Saints game is setting back offensive football 30 years.

It is brutal.

Why wasn't this game postponed like several others??

Hell, have a second game on Tues. or put it off for a week, both have been done for other teams this year.

It makes no sense unless some agenda is in play.

Brady is such a tough guy when there are people to hold the players back - if Jones took two steps towards him w/o people holding him back he'd assume turtle position and start to cry.  Cheating douche.

Jones should just tee off and punch Brady in his cheating face - the donations to the subsequent GoFundMe campaign from grateful people all over the world would set him up for life.

Just now, stosh64 said:

Hell, have a second game on Tues. or put it off for a week, both have been done for other teams this year.

Because there wasn't an outbreak of positive COVID tests on the team, this was due to contact tracing and lack of following guidelines.

IE, playing the game wouldn't have potentially exposed players to COVID whereas the other games it could have.

Games are only moved due to medical decisions NOT teams and players being idiots.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

I think they only had one positive test

2 minutes ago, billsherd said:

I'm rooting for Rams to come back. Take out the  49ers  playoffs hopes. 

Me too, and Aaron Donald just showed up big time, strips Moestert to make it 17-13, now the Rams are poised to take the lead...

Josh is going to have to be very disciplined against the 9ers D.