Around the League Week 12

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Did I miss this thread. If so I apologize for drinking 

Are the teams we want to lose, losing?

Unfortunately not... Miami winning. Titans Winning. I suppose we do want Cardinals winning, so that's a positive.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Is this good. I can’t keep the afc south straight but I hate the titans 

It is good for giving us some leeway if we end up in the wildcard race. If we win the division it isn't great in that it could mean Tennessee getting a higher seed than us but frankly the difference between the #3 seed and the #4 seed is minimal to me.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

It is good for giving us some leeway if we end up in the wildcard race. If we win the division it isn't great in that it could mean Tennessee getting a higher seed than us but frankly the difference between the #3 seed and the #4 seed is minimal to me.

I’ll take playing kc as late as possible. 

• Like (+1) 1

I can't wait to see what Darnold is like with his next team. Is there still hope?  He looked like all hope was lost today, I hope he can come back from this..  Amazing the destruction one man can bring to so many people.  Funny thing is (this is the jests so yes its funny) most people saw Gase to the jests as an idiotic move.

feel bad for this Hinton kid in Denver. 

no one expects him to be good but this game is going to chew him up and spit him out and it’s going to be tough to overcome the “who? Oh that guy that got embarrassed at qb?” even if it’s subconsciously.