Week 12 Bills vs. Chargers 2nd Half thread

Chandler#81

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

stlll trying to reel it in for a pick instead of knocking it down  Guess McDermott didnt make the run enough laps for Hopkins catch in practice

I don't know that they were going for the pick.  The WR just reached up and caught the ball again.

WE WON!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

They need taller Defensive Backs.  They just can't jump with these taller receivers.

Throw Knox or Davis back there at this point seriously. The fact that opponents completed that two weeks in a row is insane.

1 minute ago, DuckyBoys said:

stlll trying to reel it in for a pick instead of knocking it down  Guess McDermott didnt make the run enough laps for Hopkins catch in practice

That pass didn't look like it was caught up high to me it looked like the receiver plucked it out of the pile of defenders somehow but I'd have to see it again 

Just now, jkeerie said:

I don't know that they were going for the pick.  The WR just reached up and caught the ball again.

watch the Bills db  He's go his hands palms down trying to catch it  Hard to extend to get to the ball when you have your hands down by your chest trying to trap a long pick

4 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

Another complete Hail Mary was part of the plan?

Thank God Lynn is who we were against.

They were lucky just to get the ball into scoring position while still down two scores and still not enough time.

That is EXACTLY how  the prevent is supposed to work

• Like (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, 97bills said:

Ok

Do you think the pain killer stays only in his ankle? 

2 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Poyer was absolutely trying to catch it.

He played well today but he's going to be eating some ***** sandwiches at work this week for that one. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

I just let my heart palpitate and sit in one place while placing constant messages on the board. I avoid distractions and stare dead eyed at the TV when things go wrong. 

Im the absolute opposite, Im pacing the TV, running all over the place and just pure chaos. I get so jacked up that when another Hail Mary goes off I completely lose it and blast the wall. I know exactly where the studs are so its a safe hit. My goal is to get where you are right now and just take it in and eventually develop acid reflux. 

• Haha (+1) 1