Week 12 Bills vs. Chargers 2nd Half thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

I don't understand AJ Klein. First he was horrible, now he looks like he's a bonafide starter.

Well new face in a new place with no preseason and reduced offseason... im not surprised it takes some new guys a little while to get going this year. He is just getting more and more comfortable here.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

I would cut him today,  better guys on the street than this one

I get the sarcasm. Just saying he isn’t worth a 2nd contract. Not every draft pick works out to warrant big money. He certainly doesn’t warrant anything but league average RB status. 

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

OK, saved by the foot.  Time to put the ball in Josh's hands to win the game.  Motor should not see the field again.  Just give it to Zack Moss.

They've definitely been feeding him the 4th qrtrs as the year has gone on.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The so said:

Whaaaat? What is this mystic voodoo magic? The bills defense made a stop!? 😮

I’m not sure what people are over reacting about with the defense. They also had a very clutch fourth down stop a few series ago before DevIn fumbled it. They are making some mistakes, but I think they are looking substantially better than they did the first eight weeks

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The so said:

Whaaaat? What is this mystic voodoo magic? The bills defense made a stop!? 😮

Exactly. C'mon, the defense has played really well. It's the offense that's stumbling, especially the pass game.