Week 12 Bills vs. Chargers PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, FLbills said:

First game this season that I'm unable watch. Doing the Disney Animal kingdom thing today with the family. I forsee lots of "Babe, my feet hurt. Go ahead and I'll catch up" score updates. 

With that, this will be a game that Allen unloads for 5 td's and 450+ passing. 

They have to win because the stress of 3 younger kids at Disney and the Bills losing would not be.... let's just say I want to enjoy my day...lol.

As always GO BILLS!

Go on the safari. You'll get to see Buffalo running all over the place. 

Going to be an exciting game that I think will come down to a last possession. 

Bills 28-27

4 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Before the game even starts we already know somebody needs to be fired....

House, did I miss something?

Game day fearless predictions

1.  Diggs goes over 1000 yards today

2.  Bills score one nontraditional TD like throwing to an OLinemen. 
3.  Herbert with one pick 6 forcing ball into Allen. 

Edited by wjag

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hope he gets a few touchdowns and break 1,000 yds for his birthday. Happy Birthday Stefon. I remember seeing him in college, I was at WVU and Diggs at Maryland, and I knew he was going to be special even then.

Edited by EersN'Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, EersN'Bills said:

Hope he gets a few touchdowns and break 1,000 yds for his birthday. Happy Birthday Stefon. I remember seeing him in college, I was at WVU and Diggs at Maryland, and I knew he was going to be special even then.

I remember urban Meyer recruited him so hard to come to Ohio state, but he wanted to stay home. Urban always laments recruits who got away (Deshaun Watson, Christian Kirk are a couple others he was obsessed with and didn’t get) and Diggs was one of them. 

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I remember urban Meyer recruited him so hard to come to Ohio state, but he wanted to stay home. Urban always laments recruits who got away (Deshaun Watson, Christian Kirk are a couple others he was obsessed with and didn’t get) and Diggs was one of them. 

In his freshman year against WVU (I was at that game) - he had 3 rec./113 yds/2 TDs. Along with a 17 yd punt return. I just looked it up. He was incredible that game.

Edited by EersN'Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, wjag said:

Game day fearless predictions

1.  Diggs goes over 1000 yards today

2.  Bills score one nontraditional TD like throwing to an OLinemen. 
3.  Herbert with one pick 6 forcing ball into Allen. 

Considering the Bills haven’t scored a defensive touchdown since I think Sam Adams picked off Tom Brady all those years ago, that is quite the fearless prediction!