Week 12 Bills vs. Chargers PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

First game this season that I'm unable watch. Doing the Disney Animal kingdom thing today with the family. I forsee lots of "Babe, my feet hurt. Go ahead and I'll catch up" score updates. 

With that, this will be a game that Allen unloads for 5 td's and 450+ passing. 

They have to win because the stress of 3 younger kids at Disney and the Bills losing would not be.... let's just say I want to enjoy my day...lol.

As always GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, FLbills said:

First game this season that I'm unable watch. Doing the Disney Animal kingdom thing today with the family. I forsee lots of "Babe, my feet hurt. Go ahead and I'll catch up" score updates. 

With that, this will be a game that Allen unloads for 5 td's and 450+ passing. 

They have to win because the stress of 3 younger kids at Disney and the Bills losing would not be.... let's just say I want to enjoy my day...lol.

As always GO BILLS!

You can turn in your “man card” at any Mickey kiosk along Independence Ave. 

(Just kidding : enjoy your family time.)

• Haha (+1) 7

If I were the network pitching this game, I would stress that these two quarterbacks are the biggest stories of the 2020 season, apart from Covid. Allen has improved like pretty much no other quarterback ever, and Herbert has started better than pretty much any quarterback ever. The upside of both is immense. As good as Watson and Prescott are, neither is likely to improve dramatically. Allen and Herbert could. I think Murray and Jackson will fade like all the run-first qb's before them, and the big three in the next ten years will be Mahomes, Allen and Herbert. 

Ahh.... Football Sunday.

Buffalo Bills Football Sunday!

Wake up. 

Coffee (hazelnut roast) black

Wife is going grocery shopping

Finish hanging Xmas lights

Breakfast sandwiches (BLT with cream cheese on an everything bagel)

Walk dogs

Think about doing work for tomorrow, but mostly putz around

WGR morning show at 11:00

CBS Pregame at 12:00

Check fantasy line-up (James Conner, John Brown, Brandon Aiyuk threw me a curve ball this week...it's win or eliminated from post-season)

Victory. 

Aside from not watching our beloved Bills of Buffalo for 2 weeks, I'm super excited for this game for an additional reason. In a world where we are constantly under a barrage of CoVID updates, news, restrictions, guidelines, and constant stress...I can melt away into my couch with a couple of cold ones and remember the good ole' days when life just seemed a whole lot simpler.

• Like (+1) 1