Trump 2024?

Tiberius

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

You honestly think Trump has a chance in hell of being reelected?

lmao

You honestly think Trump has a chance in hell of being arrested over classified documents?

That's what meathead was talking about.  Close the thread you said.  

As far as Trump having "a chance in hell" goes, he's probably got at least that.

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

You honestly think Trump has a chance in hell of being arrested over classified documents?

As far as Trump having "a chance in hell" goes, he's probably got at least that.

Trump will never see the inside of the White House again 

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

A far better chance than Joke...

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2022 at 10:07 AM, BillStime said:

Please please please please please please make this happen

Please god NO just have Trump go away even thought Billstime & Tibs still won't STFU about him because they are so obsessed in their bias at least he will just be nothing more than back ground noise .

Every time he opens his mouth he makes me cringe & he doesn't realize just ho much damage he does to get rid off this jack ass we now have in office you need to learn from your mistakes & he just won't & doesn't get it so it's time to move on from him You & Tibs too !! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, T master said:

Please god NO just have Trump go away even thought Billstime & Tibs still won't STFU about him because they are so obsessed in their bias at least he will just be nothing more than back ground noise .

Every time he opens his mouth he makes me cringe & he doesn't realize just ho much damage he does to get rid off this jack ass we now have in office you need to learn from your mistakes & he just won't & doesn't get it so it's time to move on from him You & Tibs too !! 

Sounds like you regret your vote(s)?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sounds like you regret your vote(s)?

No not at all his policy's & the way the economy was running before the pandemic was going very good weather you or others want to admit it i know plenty of people that run businesses that said things as far as moving products & all were better than they had been in a long time under Trump so i will take the opinion of them over some of the over biased hate mongers that didn't like him .

With that too i made more money in 2019 than i ever have in my entire life & again weather those don't like to admit it things were very good but there are & were those that would rather have their opinions about tall that be their truth rather than looking at the facts !

But yes i am over this guy he just won't STFU & he says stupid ***** which looks bad on him & just give s the biased such as your self more to complain about so it's time to put someone in there that learns from the things that they may have done wrong & do the right thing for the changes that we need .

Which will never happen because the POTUS is nothing but a puppet as we have seen with Joe the dude couldn't run a successful hot dog stand IMHO but with that too it will take someone like a Trump that has the balls to make the hard decisions despite those that don't agree with them & he will need the backing of the party that he represents which the sheep on both sides of the isle won't stand up for anything but their personal agenda's to make them rich !

1 minute ago, T master said:

No not at all his policy's & the way the economy was running before the pandemic was going very good weather you or others want to admit it i know plenty of people that run businesses that said things as far as moving products & all were better than they had been in a long time under Trump so i will take the opinion of them over some of the over biased hate mongers that didn't like him .

With that too i made more money in 2019 than i ever have in my entire life & again weather those don't like to admit it things were very good but there are & were those that would rather have their opinions about tall that be their truth rather than looking at the facts !

But yes i am over this guy he just won't STFU & he says stupid ***** which looks bad on him & just give s the biased such as your self more to complain about so it's time to put someone in there that learns from the things that they may have done wrong & do the right thing for the changes that we need .

Which will never happen because the POTUS is nothing but a puppet as we have seen with Joe the dude couldn't run a successful hot dog stand IMHO but with that too it will take someone like a Trump that has the balls to make the hard decisions despite those that don't agree with them & he will need the backing of the party that he represents which the sheep on both sides of the isle won't stand up for anything but their personal agenda's to make them rich !

What do you do for work?

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What do you do for work?

Transportation i drive a entertainer coach driving people around the US to do concerts which was going great guns until covid we completely shut down for 2 years my company has 56 entertainer buses that sat that had to be paid for regardless .

Plus with the higher fuel prices has made it worse for my industry i'mon a tour now that has 8 buses & 17 tractor trailers & fuel is ridiculous !!!

I do have a construction back ground i can fall back on but i''m getting older so i would rather not have to ! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Transportation i drive a entertainer coach driving people around the US to do concerts which was going great guns until covid we completely shut down for 2 years my company has 56 entertainer buses that sat that had to be paid for regardless .

Plus with the higher fuel prices has made it worse for my industry i'mon a tour now that has 8 buses & 17 tractor trailers & fuel is ridiculous !!!

I do have a construction back ground i can fall back on but i''m getting older so i would rather not have to ! 

Pretty cool industry... you must get to meet some pretty interesting people.

Gas is expensive, everywhere. I was in the UK a few weeks ago - I spent 150 pounds ($175) filling up a 4 door sedan.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Pretty cool industry... you must get to meet some pretty interesting people.

Gas is expensive, everywhere. I was in the UK a few weeks ago - I spent 150 pounds ($175) filling up a 4 door sedan.

It is i've worked for some very well known artists over the years being a musician once as a younger person it has been very fulfilling .  

What we use to pay to fill the bus & what it is now is a lot . Like on this tour the artist has to pay for that fuel for 8 buses & 17 Tractor trailers at over $5.34 a gallon for diesel i can't even imagine what the fuel bill is for this OMG !! 

Which all of that will be passed on to the concert goers .

6 minutes ago, T master said:

It is i've worked for some very well known artists over the years being a musician once as a younger person it has been very fulfilling .  

What we use to pay to fill the bus & what it is now is a lot . Like on this tour the artist has to pay for that fuel for 8 buses & 17 Tractor trailers at over $5.34 a gallon for diesel i can't even imagine what the fuel bill is for this OMG !! 

Which all of that will be passed on to the concert goers .

And oil companies see massive profits.

• Agree 1