Trump 2024?

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Busy blowing the mid-term elections? ha ha 

Putting your allegiance behind the Democrats here is like sitting in a room full of dynamite with the fuse lit so laughing isn't an appropriate response.  Running as fast as you can away from it all would be a better course of action.  But have at it.

The economy is cratering and at the end of the day that's all anybody is going to care about.  Poor Joe's mind is deteriorating at an accelerating rate so he's not going to last through the end of the year.  He might be gone before the Summer is over.  Before he causes too much more damage to everything.  Kamala will take over.  All the usually suspects will celebrate the coronationof a WOC to the top job.  And then reality will set in. That's all going to be quite a hoot. I'll be prepared.  Will you?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Putting your allegiance behind the Democrats here is like sitting in a room full of dynamite with the fuse lit so laughing isn't an appropriate response.  Running as fast as you can away from it all would be a better course of action.  But have at it.

The economy is cratering and at the end of the day that's all anybody is going to care about.  Poor Joe's mind is deteriorating at an accelerating rate so he's not going to last through the end of the year.  He might be gone before the Summer is over.  Before he causes too much more damage to everything.  Kamala will take over.  All the usually suspects will celebrate the coronationof a WOC to the top job.  And then reality will set in. That's all going to be quite a hoot. I'll be prepared.  Will you?

Do you sniff glue? 

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah and the Dems don't?  LOL!

He wants it for himself. That's why he doesn't respect elections and works with Putin.

Dems are about power to the people. That's why they respect elections, and fight against Putin. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

If I can borrow the tag line and title to an upcoming Jordan Peele movie......

NOPE

Florida poll: DeSantis 61, Trump 39

For the second time in five days, a pollster from Florida with whom I’m unfamiliar sees DeSantis leading the former guy comfortably in their mutual home state. Last week Blueprint Polling had the race 51/39 there. Today Victory Insights has it 61/39 if “leaners” are included and 51/33 if they aren’t.

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/07/18/florida-poll-desantis-61-trump-39-n483478

I don't think it can be overstated enough how big a deal this is - and DeSantis is still relatively unknown to most outside of Florida that isn't a political wonk.  

Edited by Big Blitz

20 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Do you sniff glue? 

He wants it for himself. That's why he doesn't respect elections and works with Putin.

Dems are about power to the people. That's why they respect elections, and fight against Putin. 

And I'm the one sniffing glue!  Wow.  Power to the people?  Sure if you mean by the people the rich and powerful political elite and global oligarchs.  Those people, yeah power to them.  To the average citizen.  Not so much.  This administration is making life for "the people" far more difficult in every way possible.   

And what's the deal here?

You're obsessed with Putin.

Billsy is obsessed with Trump.

Maybe you two should start dating? 

22 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

On Friday I listened to an interview with some political strategist, the name I can't recall, and their take on Trump was he isn't going to run in 2024 because there is no evidence of an organization or plan to develop an organization necessary to manage and run such a campaign.  And until there are signs of this the smart bet is he isn't running.  And rather than run, has decided to play the role of some power broker.  In that capacity he'd be free to annoy the opposition, whether the Democrats or the Republican establishment, as much as is possible. 

I always thought he could be most effective in lobbing shots at Biden, the democrats and woke culture. Add in Biden’s decision not to go the border, the immense challenges there, inflation, supply issues, etc.  

Why he would want to be president again is beyond me.  

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And I'm the one sniffing glue!  Wow.  Power to the people?  Sure if you mean by the people the rich and powerful political elite and global oligarchs.  Those people, yeah power to them.  To the average citizen.  Not so much.  This administration is making life for "the people" far more difficult in every way possible.   

And what's the deal here?

You're obsessed with Putin.

Billsy is obsessed with Trump.

Maybe you two should start dating? 

I think Tibs is a trust fund liberal, and that the high cost of living  impacting normal working folk have no real impact on him.   This allows him the luxury of buying into everything pitched his way.  For a person in this situation, if “power to the people” means crushing families along the way, so be it—he’s fine. 

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

Did Trump get his?

idiots

Did it ever occur to you that Chinese influence peddling, what they refer to as "elite capture" is not the monopoly of any single person or entity?  Spread across our country and society.  And no single entity or person has the exclusive rights on shilling for China.  Their influence is everywhere, both parties, in social media companies, Hollywood and entertainment, sports (particularly the NBA), national news organizations, in grant monies to universities, public and private research facilities and organizations.  You can cite all the examples you want about Trump but that doesn't exonerate anybody else from being in on the deal. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Did it ever occur to you that Chinese influence peddling, what they refer to as "elite capture" is not the monopoly of any single person or entity?  Spread across our country and society.  And no single entity or person has the exclusive rights on shilling for China.  Their influence is everywhere, both parties, in social media companies, Hollywood and entertainment, sports (particularly the NBA), national news organizations, in grant monies to universities, public and private research facilities and organizations.  You can cite all the examples you want about Trump but that doesn't exonerate anybody else from being in on the deal. 

But but but... Biden is beholden to China - isn't that what you freaks tell us over and over and over again?  Trump stands UP to China - oh, and pays taxes there and funnels Chinese money right to his bank accounts.

And then you have the audacity to ask Tibs if he has been paid yet?

On 7/18/2022 at 8:58 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Did you get your check from Xi this month?

YOU NEVER THINK.

NEVER.

ZERO FORESIGHT.

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But but but... Biden is beholden to China - isn't that what you freaks tell us over and over and over again?  Trump stands UP to China - oh, and pays taxes there and funnels Chinese money right to his bank accounts.

And then you have the audacity to ask Tibs if he has been paid yet?

YOU NEVER THINK.

NEVER.

ZERO FORESIGHT.

The actual "cult" are the people that think about and trash Trump 24/7/365. 

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...