Trump 2024?

Tiberius

Neither he nor Joe Biden will be running for President in 2024 IMO.

A lot happens in four years. 

I think the country will have had its fill of elderly Presidents. 

Biden because of his age and health. I just don't see him being up to that task. You could argue he's already struggling. They will play the game as long as they can but you can see the end of his runway already. 

Trump because I think there will be acceptable candidates that'll emerge without all the baggage. 

Edited by dpberr

5 minutes ago, 716er said:

What about other airports impresses you so much that you conclude the country that airport is in is superior to the United States?

sorry was I too figurative for you there? Live somewhere outside of this continent and see that life isn’t so different elsewhere.  Opportunity, freedom, lifestyle... there plenty of places just as good some even better. 

On 11/28/2020 at 8:04 PM, Doc Brown said:

The Trump movement is alive and well.  The trick will be finding someone with similar policies that is more palatable to the American public.  Eighty million people voted mostly to not have to deal with four more years of hearing Trump's name every time they turned on the tv.

I'm hoping some one like Tim Scott would make a run at it the dude is sound in what i think the people like to here & could get behind him and then you could use your heading "Great Scott" it would be so fitting 😂

Match him and Ron Desantis in either order & i;m thinking slam dunk  nothin but net !!

Edited by T master

Just now, The Governor said:

Trump has no intention of running. He already shifted to phase 2 of his political career and wants to control the PACS and money so he can use it for his legal defenses. Not a secret what his plans are.

It’s not a secret?  Where in the public domain may I find his intention? Or were you over at his place for dinner last night and he told you his plans. If he did he should have told you to keep it a secret. I guess he didn’t know you were a blabber mouth. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It’s not a secret?  Where in the public domain may I find his intention? Or were you over at his place for dinner last night and he told you his plans. If he did he should have told you to keep it a secret. I guess he didn’t know you were a blabber mouth. 

He just launched his PAC.

It seems like most are agreeing that Trump isn't good for the Republican party when in the spotlight.

He was one of, if not the worst president ever. An incredibly poor leader. 

It's ideal for him to still work behind the scenes, but it's key that he supports the right people and not just a bunch of mini-Trumps. I wouldn't hold out hope.

• 2 weeks later...

Nikki - 1/7/21:

“He was wrong with his words in Charlottesville . . . He was badly wrong with his words yesterday. And it wasn’t just his words. His actions since Election Day will be judged harshly by history.” ~ Nikki Haley, Jan. 7, 2021.

Nikki - today:

LMAO

House of Cards

House GOP campaign wing reportedly withheld bad Trump polling from lawmakers at retreat

“The Post later obtained the full polling results and reports that Trump's unfavorable ratings were 15 points higher than his favorable ones, and nearly twice as many voters had a strongly unfavorable view of him than those who had a strongly favorable one. In those same districts, President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris were both more popular than Trump, the Post notes.”

image.thumb.jpeg.b7cd11face988e63c5d196907cfb4674.jpeg