What's going on with the Betting Line in Bills/Chargers?

Casey D

5 hours ago, Beast said:

The Bills haven't beat the Chargers by double digits since 1965, spanning 24 games.

I think that may have something to do with it. After the Patriots, the Chargers have owned us over the years. (19-4-1)

Imagine if all those stats actually mattered.

If the line is moving it means the "Sharps" did a good job with the spread.

Edited by TBBills

5 hours ago, Beast said:

The Bills haven't beat the Chargers by double digits since 1965, spanning 24 games.

I think that may have something to do with it. After the Patriots, the Chargers have owned us over the years. (19-4-1)

Damn. Some of these guys must be in their 80s by now. 

5 hours ago, Beast said:

Hell, this season alone the chargers have not lost by more than a single possession. If 538 was a betting line I would jump on the Chargers to cover all day. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/28/2020 at 7:10 PM, Beast said:

It’s mind-boggling that we’ve only played a team with whom we share so much history (AFL) 25 times in the last 55 years.  Doesn’t it feel like we’ve played the Chiefs and Raiders much more often?

Edited by BRH