BlackFriday Gamepass $25

For those of you wanting to see more games and film. The All 22 is so cool. Gives you an a better appreciation of what's going on in the trenches, gives you a chance to hone in on certain players and watch their matchups.

Usually $50 down to $25. Enjoy, and feel free to move thread if this is a bad place for it.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

For those of you wanting to see more games and film. The All 22 is so cool. Gives you an a better appreciation of what's going on in the trenches, gives you a chance to hone in on certain players and watch their matchups.

Usually $50 down to $25. Enjoy, and feel free to move thread if this is a bad place for it.

Questions about the All-22.

How many specific players does it feature for each team every week? Also, is it the same players every week? If not, do you know how they choose which players to feature?

5 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

How many specific players does it feature for each team every week? Also, is it the same players every week? If not, do you know how they choose which players to feature?

How many players are on the field between both teams? The answer is in the name. 😃 

7 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Pretty sure you see all the players... It's called all 22 because there are 22 players on the field and you can see all of them.

Edited by MJS

2 hours ago, MJS said:

Pretty sure you see all the players... It's called all 22 because there are 22 players on the field and you can see all of them.

5 hours ago, TroutDog said:

How many players are on the field between both teams? The answer is in the name. 😃 

Thanks for responding guys, I appreciate it!

Before I asked the question, I did wonder that since it's called the All-22. That said, one of the reasons I asked is because I thought that it was a lot of players, stats and analysis to break down if true. So, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Let me ask this to make sure I'm understanding you guys correctly. If I wanted to get a breakdown of a certain player's game, whether it's a starter like Dion Dawkins, someone that plays a percentage of plays like Gabe Davis or even some random special teamer, I can choose an option where it shows me a breakdown of all of their plays from their vantage point including all of their stats for the game?

Thanks again!

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1

I grabbed this deal and am happy I did. I should also add this: veterans always get 25% off through idme.com so keep that in mind. 

The throw on the first drive to Diggs on the first drive was EXCEPTIONAL. Josh threw it 65 yards in the air spot on and if Diggs had not been interfered with, it was a TD...pure and simple. For folks who graded him poorly (here and in the media), this would have completely changed the ‘stat narrative’. 

There’s four hours left to grab the deal...$25. Worth it, in my opinion.