AFC Playoff Picture: Buffalo Bills Rooting Interests, Week 12

12 minutes ago, CSBill said:

That would be so fun to see, especially if Tua is the QB and has another one of his below average games (which they all have been).

Not that I dislike the guy--actually, he seems like a first class dude--its the unthinking and unchallenged hype he's received by the national media that is old already. He a wonderful product of the Alabama football machine, nothing more. Average NFL QB at best, and he really hasn't been that.

Yup! Your statement about it being unthinking and unchallenged hype is spot on!

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Depends whether you think the division is a done deal. I don't yet, and so I'd rather Ten win the South. If the Bills can get to 9-3 I may well change my tune but until the division is safe I'd rather not have a team in the potential wildcard mix who hold a head to head over us.

maybe it’s homerism but I don’t see the Bills losing more games than the Fish can win.  

1 hour ago, CSBill said:

That would be so fun to see, especially if Tua is the QB and has another one of his below average games (which they all have been).

Not that I dislike the guy--actually, he seems like a first class dude--its the unthinking and unchallenged hype he's received by the national media that is old already. He a wonderful product of the Alabama football machine, nothing more. Average NFL QB at best, and he really hasn't been that.

That. ^^

Hype doesn’t win games 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

I’d actually prefer the Titans winning.... would love a first round match up against the Colts as opposed to the Ravens, Browns or Titans rematch. Bills don’t match up well with Browns or Titans(although I think they are better than the Browns).

Omg, you’re comin’ around, Scotty! Lemme say this before you piz me off; Have a great Holiday!😉👍

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

maybe it’s homerism but I don’t see the Bills losing more games than the Fish can win.  

I think the Bills will win the division. But until that is safe (the next two wins would pretty much do it in my mind) I'd rather make sure we have a bit of leeway in the wilcard race. I will be rooting for Ten to beat Indy. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think the Bills will win the division. But until that is safe (the next two wins would pretty much do it in my mind) I'd rather make sure we have a bit of leeway in the wilcard race. I will be rooting for Ten to beat Indy. 

you don’t like the mail biting finishes?

😂 

4 hours ago, CSBill said:

If Tua is instrumental in Phish over JEST I can see one Bills/Alabama fan being very happy.

36 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Hilarious, they got so much bad press from yanking this ***** midget out of the game, they have to now list him as doubtful with a "thumb injury"... BS. they don't want an L to the 0-10 Jets on this little dirtbags resume in his rookie season. Jets 24 - Midget Circus 21

I'm thinking that Bills could run the table.  49'rs are nicked up and playing in stadium where the bills have already had a game they want back.  Steelers are due to stumble , and OP would be a nice place for that to happen, Broncos are a mess esp at QB, Pats not much better, and who knows who will be the fish QB in January in Buffalo.  Tua might never come out of the tunnel if we have good Buffalo first week of January weather,

Just now, BearNorth said:

I'm thinking that Bills could run the table.  49'rs are nicked up and playing in stadium where the bills have already had a game they want back.  Steelers are due to stumble , and OP would be a nice place for that to happen, Broncos are a mess esp at QB, Pats not much better, and who knows who will be the fish QB in January in Buffalo.  Tua might never come out of the tunnel if we have good Buffalo first week of January weather,

The thing that sucks is that we could do that and still (likely) lose the top seed or even only make it to the 3rd seed based on how things shake out with the steelers down the line. 13-3 without a sniff at a bye. Sad. 

Just now, Jamie Nails said:

The thing that sucks is that we could do that and still (likely) lose the top seed or even only make it to the 3rd seed based on how things shake out with the steelers down the line. 13-3 without a sniff at a bye. Sad. 

I’ll still be pumped with a 13 win regular season. First round bye next year. 

Edited by Do The Reich Thing

1 minute ago, Jamie Nails said:

Yup Steelers done stole a pretty good lead, third seed at 13-3 likely our best outcome.  If we beat the Steelers, then I think KC gets the 1 seed and Pbg the 2.  Would rather play Pbg than KC with our D issues in the second round of the playoffs.  Still think KC is a problem with our D performance.