Bills have to share MNF now

2 hours ago, PUNT750 said:

agree 100% - - who cares except NERD fans who want the Bills to be a feature attraction in the NFL- -silly!

1:00 games constantly week in and week out become boring. It's nice to be in the national spotlight for the biggest game of the week instead of watching the Cowboys on primetime 5 times a year. So you have to stay up later one or two times a year, why is that a big deal. Who cares? I get up at 7am every morning and am fine with it. It's rare for us. I enjoy it

Edited by Buffalo03

31 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

The league seems to be bending over backwards not to allow the Ravens to face too much of a disadvantage over the COVID thing.

The league is trying to get the season done and not have to cancel any games.  I wouldn't read anything else into what goes on.

22 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I question whether their game happens with how bad the raven situation is. There could be a bunch of other cases still to come. And if Jackson is on the covid IR, I almost guarantee they push it back again. 

I think the league wants a star qb to be ineligible from Covid to send a message to the teams.  Take it ten times more seriously than you are now or this whole season will end in a few weeks. If your stud qb gets it, too bad.  Critical players should be in a bubble there's only 6 weeks left.

23 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I question whether their game happens with how bad the raven situation is. There could be a bunch of other cases still to come. And if Jackson is on the covid IR, I almost guarantee they push it back again. 

RG3 will probably be an upgrade. 

I'm pissed, I grabbed Gus Edwards off waivers for this game. I'm scared to play him now

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

I think the league wants a star qb to be ineligible from Covid to send a message to the teams.  Take it ten times more seriously than you are now or this whole season will end in a few weeks. If your stud qb gets it, too bad.  Critical players should be in a bubble there's only 6 weeks left.

Though they might want that, money talks with the NFL and being without a starting qb for any team is going to hurt the ratings. 

7 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

The league is trying to get the season done and not have to cancel any games.  I wouldn't read anything else into what goes on.

So, what does moving the Ravens versus Dallas to Monday have to do with that?  BTY, The Ravens' Tuesday night opponent, the Steelers, will still have to play the following Sunday at 1 PM.   The Steelers' opponent that weekend, the Washington Football Team, right now looks to be much tougher than the Ravens' opponent on Monday (the Dallas Cowboys).