Bills have to share MNF now

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I question whether their game happens with how bad the raven situation is. There could be a bunch of other cases still to come. And if Jackson is on the covid IR, I almost guarantee they push it back again. 

Like 3 weeks? You are pushing the playoffs if you make it up after this week

35 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Who cares?  I'd rather play all of our games at 1pm sunday anyway, national games usually end horribly for us. e.g., all 3 of our losses this season have come when we didn't play at 1pm.

that and it’s not actually that cool to be up til midnight east coast or race out of work to watch west coast. Unless you’ve got a team that really thrives in the spotlight - there’s not much upside as a fan 

• Like (+1) 1

How could they move the Ravens game to Monday and not the Steelers? They keep screwing Pittsburgh. 

If the Pats can play without Cam, the Ravens can play without Lamar. It is what it is with Covid. 

That said, I'm happy to have two Monday games. 

2 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Who cares?  I'd rather play all of our games at 1pm sunday anyway, national games usually end horribly for us. e.g., all 3 of our losses this season have come when we didn't play at 1pm.

agree 100% - - who cares except NERD fans who want the Bills to be a feature attraction in the NFL- -silly!