Cody Ford out for the Season

12 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Fans have no choice to hear unless they close their eyes but would would listen more if most of what you post was not criticisms.  When you shout "suck" most of time listeners think you want a bottle. It is just the way it is. 

Playing the revisionist history card, especially in regards to the draft, is just a very simple take. 

5 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

The Ford picked looks like a bust and MANY fans were screaming for DK when WR was a position of need considering they fielded perhaps the worst WR group in the history of the franchise in 2018.

Revisionist history my ass. Beane blew the pick. 

The offensive line was very bad too.  I’m not going to kill the FO for this pick.

On 11/27/2020 at 6:55 PM, ScottLaw said:

Except the Bills had a mediocre at best WR corps when DK was sitting there with their 2nd round pick.... it would’ve made a lot of sense for a team looking to help its young QB instead of trading up for a Guard who’s struggling to find a position in the NFL.

Fans don’t want to hear it but it was a bad use of resources by Beane. It just was. 

You do realize the digs probably would not have been in Buffalo if we would’ve taken DK you do realize that

Edited by John from Riverside

14 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

The Ford picked looks like a bust and MANY fans were screaming for DK when WR was a position of need considering they fielded perhaps the worst WR group in the history of the franchise in 2018.

Revisionist history my ass. Beane blew the pick. 

O line was definitely a need too. As bad as the wr need at the time. Beane wasn't wrong to pick o line at that point. Maybe you don't like ford, but IMO picking o line there was not a bad move.