The Shade never stops

14 hours ago, wvbillsfan said:

He’s got rib protectors on and they aren’t fastened. 

I think that was Rob Ryan’s excuse. Multiple unfastened rib protectors. Yeah right, Rob.

13 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Well, that escalated quickly.  Happy turkey day.  Hope Josh Allen is eating Kale and quinoa 😆

I hope so too, but everyone should be eating those! How I would describe either quinoa or kale: versatile, flavorful, healthy, MAGICAL. As a matter of fact, my own Thanksgiving meal yesterday included a dish with both of these stuffed into sweet potatoes! Needless to say, it was a huge success.

14 hours ago, wvbillsfan said:

He’s got rib protectors on and they aren’t fastened. 

I think he hid the turkey under his jersey ;)

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

If this is Josh in 10 years than so be it.

usa-today-9066204.0.jpg

They can then move to OL and pay him less ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, jabu said:

I doubt it's rib protection, on for practice and with a red no contact jersey?

In any event he looks clean shaven, so it's likely not a recent picture. Doesn't he still have that mustache?

If your wearing it in the game you should be practicing with it on.

1 hour ago, ComradeKayAdams said:

I think that was Rob Ryan’s excuse. Multiple unfastened rib protectors. Yeah right, Rob.

I hope so too, but everyone should be eating those! How I would describe either quinoa or kale: versatile, flavorful, healthy, MAGICAL. As a matter of fact, my own Thanksgiving meal yesterday included a dish with both of these stuffed into sweet potatoes! Needless to say, it was a huge success.

Kale is awful, 😱 tried to like it for years, tried every version we could could come up with, even kale chips... any veg that relies on something other than its own flavor to taste good is lacking, 😁 lots of other far more tasty veg out there to munch. 

• Sad 1