Thanksgiving Game: Texans at Lions @ 12:30 est

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, stosh64 said:

Talking about the longest field goal, I would love to see them give Bass a shot or 2 at the record if the opportunity arises.

He definitely has the leg to set the record in the right conditions. 

Looks like even more of a reason for a DOME 

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

There' a lot of bad ones.  Hugh Jackson, Rod Marinili, Marty Mornhinweg, and Gus Bradley come to mind.

Patricia makes that list. 
He was handed a decent team with a franchise quarterback on the cusp of being good if he coached the defense up and they’ve become pathetic on both sides of the ball. Lions need a complete tear down from the very top. 

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Patricia makes that list. 
He was handed a decent team with a franchise quarterback on the cusp of being good if he coached the defense up and they’ve become pathetic on both sides of the ball. Lions need a complete tear down from the very top. 

If that's the criteria you go by I'd argue that Gregg Williams is one of the worst of all time.

1 minute ago, y2zipper said:

Good challenge. Close enough play there even if you don't win them.

Crazy part of Patricia is how he's managed to be there so long with Stafford and not get results.

I wonder how Stafford would look like in Tampa this year instead of brady 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

If that's the criteria you go by I'd argue that Gregg Williams is one of the worst of all time.

He’d probably make the top 25-35 of worst hires in my book.  But I’m not sure we were on the cusp of being a solid playoff team 

5 minutes ago, Putin said:

I wonder how Stafford would look like in Tampa this year instead of brady 

Well I think Tampa shouldn't bring Arians back again also and I'm not sure Brady is so terrible there, bit I digress.

Lions though just haven't hit on picks really.