Thanksgiving Game: Texans at Lions @ 12:30 est

YoloinOhio

Texans playing well. They should have beaten the Titans in first match up. They are going to be a real pain for Colts and Titans the rest of the way. I see them winning 7 games and moving into teens for draft position. Just ahead of the Dolphins who finish 8-8. 

34 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Lions are bad.

I'm so sick of watching them every Thanksgiving.

I've been a serious NFL fan for over 40 years. They had a good year or two during that time but even then weren't a serious contender.

On Sunday's, when I have the Sunday Ticket app going on my ipad, the Lions game is always avoided.

I wish they'd dry up and blow away.

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Romo just said the trick play silenced the fans.  Aren't cardboard fans already silent?

My wife said the same exact thing. LOL

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Watson has been great the last few weeks. Too bad he got stuck with awful ownership. I'm rooting for the Texans to win out so the Dolphins don't end up with a top 10 pick.

After the first two weeks where he did look a bit lost without Hopkins, Watson has adjusted and played as well as any Quarterback in the league. He is great. Hopefully for his sake they give him a coach and a GM who can legitimately build a winner. 

12 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Texans playing well. They should have beaten the Titans in first match up. They are going to be a real pain for Colts and Titans the rest of the way. I see them winning 7 games and moving into teens for draft position. Just ahead of the Dolphins who finish 8-8. 

The Texans are better than their record suggests. They are a 7 or 8 win team. Good offense. Bad defense.

Just now, Putin said:

Was really looking forward to Baltimore vs Pittsburgh game 

Me too. Gutted they moved it. Love the triple header.

• Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, y2zipper said:

Well I think Tampa shouldn't bring Arians back again also and I'm not sure Brady is so terrible there, bit I digress.

Lions though just haven't hit on picks really.

Brady isn’t what he used to be imo, but Arians isn’t doing anything to help him play to his current strengths. Brown and Evans could be beasts underneath, but Arians insists on a deep passing game. He also loves running in obvious situations like first down, putting the team into long downs. I think Arians is an outdated offensive coach. 

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Was Fuller available at the trade deadline? I know @BADOLBILZ was banging the table for him with Brown most likely battling injuries all season...would've been a terrific pick up. 

Lets hope Brown is healthy coming of the bye because this passing offense is not the same without him , 

but I agree having Fuller would have been sick