Happy Thanksgiving!🦃

Chandler#81

I think it’s on today.  For me now that the Steelers game is off, my daughter and I are going to watch our favorite holiday movie (I think it’s because I do all the goofy voices and songs).  Yep, it’s “We’re off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz, because, because, because, ... because of the wonderful things he does”.

As Allen will say this Sunday to Herbert, “put em up, put em up, I’ll beat you with on hand tied behind my back, with both hands behind my back, ruff, ruff!”  🦁🏈

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

4744035b4daecc74d6bb9ecf3e163f83.jpg

James Howlett / Logan played for the Bills?!

23 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I think it’s on today.  For me now that the Steelers game is off, my daughter and I are going to watch our favorite holiday movie (I think it’s because I do all the goofy voices and songs).  Yep, it’s “We’re off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz, because, because, because, ... because of the wonderful things he does”.

I do not know if you are the sort for indulging in states of 'altered consciousness', but several acquaintances have suggested watching that movie in that condition. 🥴

Happy U.S. Thanksgiving to all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. May all of you have a wonderful day full of family, friends, great food, and moments that you will think of fondly as the years go by. We're not promised tomorrow so be sure to make the most of today. As always, I am also thankful for all of you on here. This Bills board has brought quite a many laughs, personal enjoyment, and a connection to others I would not have otherwise. Thank you @SDS and to all the rest of the mods for everything you do in keeping this place going. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

um.. hate to crap on your T-giving meal.. but the game has been moved to Sunday Night. Ravens reeling from Covid-19.

Sorry.🤷‍♂️

Actually Sunday afternoon, 1:15 according everything I've seen

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Gotta have this one up.  Classic!

I’d give more than thanks to Tracy Wolfson.

Anyway, all the best to you my American online pals. Enjoy your day and weekend 👍 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Happy Thanksgiving all.  Certainly won't be as nice as last Thanksgiving when we  had more options to be with others and of course when we watched the Bills go into Dallas and take down the Cowboys but I hope everyone can still enjoy it this year.

• Thank you (+1) 1