Looks like a great day for football Sunday...

Big Turk

14 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Ugh. That forecast just makes me think of setting out on I-90 around 5:30 in the morning and getting to watch the sun rise on the way up. Then getting parked in one of the gravel lots with the fire ring and truck full of wood. Getting’r lit up around 7am while the air is still sharp and cool, then bringing out the Irish Breakfasts..... and now I’m very very sad. 

Well don't make the rest of us sad, jeez!!!

I'm thinking of where I stay when I visit town on Big Tree Road, walkable distance to the stadium and Hammer's. Just miss the loud speakers, all the smells, all the nonsense.........just not pleased with this year, but keep winning and it will all work out someday.

14 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Well...pouring rain like what was going on during the NE and Baltimore game is one thing, but normal rain doesn't have that much of an effect normally.

If the ball can’t be dried off and kept somewhat dry by the time it’s hiked to the QB, it makes it harder to grip the ball.  

agree to disagree. I feel that rain has a negative affect on a teams passing attack.  You think it helps a teams passing attack.  So be it