[Vague Title] You might be a hard-core Bills fan if...

58 minutes ago, Cruiserplayer said:

You might be a hardcore Bills fan if .... you know the teams record when you double fry your chicken wings (7-1) and when you dont(0-2).

Double-fry those Wings, dude!  We're depending upon you!  If it's good enough for Allen to be called Fatty....

2 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

Hard to tell with the mask  :)

Didn't slow me down a beat. 

There are some other guys where the mask does slow me.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

He's lost weight. should we be concerned 

I bet he’s been saving up for Thanksgiving Day! 

Just a year ago on Thanksgiving we had a glorious Bills game to watch. Tomorrow we have to watch the Cowboys.....

But at least we have............the Lions?  Time for a new tradition. GOOD FOOTBALL on a national holiday. 

• Like (+1) 1

...if, when you lived in Colorado Springs, started out on a Thursday with your buddies and drove straight through to New York to watch the Bills beat the Eagles 26-0 only to start driving back to Colorado Springs on Sunday night.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

....if you had the choice to get stationed in San Diego and chose Buffalo so you could attend your first Bills games.

Bro, I believe you won the prize!

I live in the San Diego area so I know the sacrifice you made.

My wife and I have talked about getting a fall home in New York someday, so that when we retire, we can hang with family and go to Bills games. Don’t know if it will happen or even be doable but it’s been discussed.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, MJS said:

Incomplete title. Mods!? Oh wait...

It’s vague, actually. 😉 Happy 🦃everyone!

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

It’s vague, actually. 😉 Happy 🦃everyone!

I believe this should garner a warning point!:flirt:

• Haha (+1) 2