Ravens-Steelers now postponed to Wednesday 3:40 pm

YoloinOhio
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Listen up!

Please take a sec and re-read @SDS prohibition on general covid-19 comments in the main boards

NFL specific only

Thanks

That Is All.

The game is on NBC, but Direct TV is not carrying WGRZ now because of one of these stupid contract disputes. I have Sunday Ticket. Does anyone know if the game will be available through that? Normally it would be blacked out if it's available on a local channel. 

2 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

I think I'm the only person who thinks the Ravens have a shot today - reminds me a lot of the Bills @ Titans game

But they don't have their starting QB. That's the difference.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Or RB.. if the Ravens even have a true starting RB. I still think the Ravens will win.

I don't think they have a shot. I know these teams usually play hard fought close games but not today. With that lineup the Ravens will be lucky to keep it within one score. Pitt will be 11-0 after this one.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Logic said:

As a person still on furlough from work due to COVID and with a wide open, rainy Wednesday afternoon ahead....I'm pretty excited for this game.

Wednesday afternoon NFL football. Who'da thunk it?

Ditto - maybe that's why I convinced myself the Ravens will win. Ravens +400 moneyline... might throw down a 50!

• Like (+1) 1