Bills will win the Super Bowl -Thanksgiving Prediction

BITE ME

On 11/25/2020 at 10:20 AM, FUTURIST said:

While I am not in agreement, my boss, who is an actual Futurist, just predicted the Bills will win the 2021 Super Bowl.

In the preseason of 2015 we asked him to start predicting the Super Bowl winner. He said he would only do it after he had enough data and had observed enough games.  So Every year around Thanksgiving he gives us his selection.  He gave us Denver, New England, Philadelphia, New England, and Kansas City.  He was only 2 of 5 on the opponents but was a perfect 5-0 on the winner.

This year he has predicted the Buffalo Bills will win the AFC East at 11-5 (additional losses to the Niners and Steelers) and will then run the table in the playoffs culminating with a victory over the New Orleans Saints in the Super Bowl.

FYI I am a researcher, not an actual Futurist.   I just use Futurist because it is a better board name than Researcher. 🙂

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Go Bills.

So if we beat the Niners or Steelers does that throw the rest of the prediction out the window?? 😇

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2020 at 10:20 AM, BITE ME said:

While I am not in agreement, my boss, who is an actual Futurist, just predicted the Bills will win the 2021 Super Bowl.

In the preseason of 2015 we asked him to start predicting the Super Bowl winner. He said he would only do it after he had enough data and had observed enough games.  So Every year around Thanksgiving he gives us his selection.  He gave us Denver, New England, Philadelphia, New England, and Kansas City.  He was only 2 of 5 on the opponents but was a perfect 5-0 on the winner.

This year he has predicted the Buffalo Bills will win the AFC East at 11-5 (additional losses to the Niners and Steelers) and will then run the table in the playoffs culminating with a victory over the New Orleans Saints in the Super Bowl.

FYI I am a researcher, not an actual Futurist.   I just use Futurist because it is a better board name than Researcher. 🙂

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Go Bills.

My boss not only predicted Bills beating the Saints in the Super Bowl, he is now 8 for 8 in this years playoffs on the ML and 6-2 AGS. Crazy.  We got the final 5 games in the email this morning. 

Chiefs over Browns  37-24

Saints over Bucs 31-24

Bills over Chiefs (no score provided yet)

Saints over Packers  (no score provided yet)

Bills over Saints (no score provided yet0

On 11/25/2020 at 11:30 AM, Niagara Dude said:

Nope with that trash defence they won't,  you must of missed games where every team just marches up and down the field like they facing a high school team.  Defence sucks and it will cost them huge come playoff time.  Bills sh?t the bed spending money on that side of the ball,  anyone still standing up for Trent Murphy on this team at a whopping 10 plus million?

Trent Murphy played well last night.  Impressive after not seeing live action for so long.    

The rest of the your statement was ridiculous to make even back in November.   The D was already improving and anyone who has paid any attention to the Bills since McD and Frazier arrived could have predicted they would keep adjusting and be a thought team to face.

24 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

Trent Murphy played well last night.  Impressive after not seeing live action for so long.    

The rest of the your statement was ridiculous to make even back in November.   The D was already improving and anyone who has paid any attention to the Bills since McD and Frazier arrived could have predicted they would keep adjusting and be a thought team to face.

They played well and made plays including Murphy protecting the edge,  its not Nov and last week the defence almost cost us the game.  Last night they were the difference in the game with so big negative plays.  I hope it continues,  no problem eating crow but KC is whole difference animal because our pass defence has had issues all season.  Now if our DE's can pressure it could be the difference

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

They played well and made plays including Murphy protecting the edge,  its not Nov and last week the defence almost cost us the game.  Last night they were the difference in the game with so big negative plays.  I hope it continues,  no problem eating crow but KC is whole difference animal because our pass defence has had issues all season.  Now if our DE's can pressure it could be the difference

One more thing,  if Murphy was not crapping the bed until last night i am sure he would have not been benched by Sean for so many games.  They watch the tape and i just commented  on what he was doing on the field.

On 11/25/2020 at 1:22 PM, BTB said:

The biggest problem with the Bills winning the SB, is the road to becoming AFC champions.  Unless there are upsets along the way, the Bills are going to have to beat PIT & KC on the road.  The nice thing is, home field will be neutralized this year because of no fans or minimal fans.  

lol. WH have upsets. 

Favorites so far

the only non favored matchup would be against KC.