Bills will win the Super Bowl -Thanksgiving Prediction

BITE ME

While I am not in agreement, my boss, who is an actual Futurist, just predicted the Bills will win the 2021 Super Bowl.

In the preseason of 2015 we asked him to start predicting the Super Bowl winner. He said he would only do it after he had enough data and had observed enough games.  So Every year around Thanksgiving he gives us his selection.  He gave us Denver, New England, Philadelphia, New England, and Kansas City.  He was only 2 of 5 on the opponents but was a perfect 5-0 on the winner.

This year he has predicted the Buffalo Bills will win the AFC East at 11-5 (additional losses to the Niners and Steelers) and will then run the table in the playoffs culminating with a victory over the New Orleans Saints in the Super Bowl.

FYI I am a researcher, not an actual Futurist.   I just use Futurist because it is a better board name than Researcher. 🙂

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FUTURIST said:

While I am not in agreement, my boss, who is an actual Futurist, just predicted the Bills will win the 2021 Super Bowl.

In the preseason of 2015 we asked him to start predicting the Super Bowl winner. He said he would only do it after he had enough data and had observed enough games.  So Every year around Thanksgiving he gives us his selection.  He gave us Denver, New England, Philadelphia, New England, and Kansas City.  He was only 2 of 5 on the opponents but was a perfect 5-0 on the winner.

This year he has predicted the Buffalo Bills will win the AFC East at 11-5 (additional losses to the Niners and Steelers) and will then run the table in the playoffs culminating with a victory over the New Orleans Saints in the Super Bowl.

FYI I am a researcher, not an actual Futurist.   I just use Futurist because it is a better board name than Researcher. 🙂

Nope with that trash defence they won't,  you must of missed games where every team just marches up and down the field like they facing a high school team.  Defence sucks and it will cost them huge come playoff time.  Bills sh?t the bed spending money on that side of the ball,  anyone still standing up for Trent Murphy on this team at a whopping 10 plus million?

6 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Nope with that trash defence they won't,  you must of missed games where every team just marches up and down the field like they facing a high school team.  Defence sucks and it will cost them huge come playoff time.  Bills sh?t the bed spending money on that side of the ball,  anyone still standing up for Trent Murphy on this team at a whopping 10 plus million?

I see you are a futurist as well. We've got one against another, folks. Let's see who is right.

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

37 minutes ago, MJS said:

I see you are a futurist as well. We've got one against another, folks. Let's see who is right.

Hes An Angry Elf GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The biggest problem with the Bills winning the SB, is the road to becoming AFC champions.  Unless there are upsets along the way, the Bills are going to have to beat PIT & KC on the road.  The nice thing is, home field will be neutralized this year because of no fans or minimal fans.  

9 hours ago, Back the Blue said:

The biggest problem with the Bills winning the SB, is the road to becoming AFC champions.  Unless there are upsets along the way, the Bills are going to have to beat PIT & KC on the road.  The nice thing is, home field will be neutralized this year because of no fans or minimal fans.  

I think home field advantage is minimal this year. 25k in the stands does not compare to 70k, so if we have to go on road this is year I want it to happen. Also I am not so sure Pitt or KC do not lose that first game, Vegas has already shown they can and Indy is dangerous if Rivers gets hot 

12 hours ago, FUTURIST said:

We are NOT losing to Pittsburgh 

If we are somehow healthy during the playoffs this year, and I mean all starters, I would not be surprised if we win the super bowl. We have substantial talent at every offensive position and our defense is built well for the current NFL. We are 7-3 versus a difficult schedule and guys missing each week.

• Like (+1) 1