How to fix voter fraud

Big Blitz

34 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Want to get rid of "voter fraud" ...shut trump up....LOL

They already got rid of voter fraud Bozo...we just had an election with 150 million votes and no fraud...what more do you want. 

No state systems getting hacked like 2016 either. It was the most successful and secure election in history.

4 hours ago, Governor said:

No state systems getting hacked like 2016 either. It was the most successful and secure election in history.

Is this your opinion or do you know this for a fact? 

4 hours ago, TH3 said:

They already got rid of voter fraud Bozo...we just had an election with 150 million votes and no fraud...what more do you want. 

No fraud?  And you know this to be a fact how? 

I'm wise enough to know that is some level of fraud for EVERY election. 

14 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Is this your opinion or do you know this for a fact? 

No fraud?  And you know this to be a fact how? 

I'm wise enough to know that is some level of fraud for EVERY election. 

Well there is currently a recount and audit happening for Maricopa County in Arizona that is getting a little attention.     

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well there is currently a recount and audit happening for Maricopa County in Arizona that is getting a little attention.     

Oh boy! How are you people not just sore losers? 

You lost and you and you are acting like you were cheated. That's pure sore loserism right there 

53 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh boy! How are you people not just sore losers? 

You lost and you and you are acting like you were cheated. That's pure sore loserism right there 

I don't know if they'll find anything or not and neither do you.  But I find the drama surrounding the effort interesting. 

Like why did the DNC send their top-gun lawyers to Arizona to stop it?  And that failing the DOJ is getting involved.  That seems odd.  Why do they care?  If the state wants to waste time and resources that;s their business.  But instead DOJ is throwing out all kinds of excuses to try and stop it.  It would seem logical that if there is nothing to hide there is nothing to fear.  But there seems to be a lot of fear and perhaps a hint of panic.  So given the chance to prove their contentions all is on the up-and-up but declining to support an effort that would produce real tangible proof of their conclusions, what other way to explain all the resistance?

Like Hamlet "methinks the lady doth protest too much"!

27 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

The attention it is getting is because it is so absurd.

What makes you 100% sure of that?  Like I said above if its so absurd why all the effort and resources sent to try and stop it?  Maybe somebody is crapping their pants worried about something?  Or crapping in his adult diapers more than he normally does?  

You guys are funny.  Pushing the integrity of elections narrative but scared of any attempts to prove it. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I don't know if they'll find anything or not and neither do you.  But I find the drama surrounding the effort interesting. 

Like why did the DNC send their top-gun lawyers to Arizona to stop it?  And that failing the DOJ is getting involved.  That seems odd.  Why do they care?  If the state wants to waste time and resources that;s their business.  But instead DOJ is throwing out all kinds of excuses to try and stop it.  It would seem logical that if there is nothing to hide there is nothing to fear.  But there seems to be a lot of fear and perhaps a hint of panic.  So given the chance to prove their contentions all is on the up-and-up but declining to support an effort that would produce real tangible proof of their conclusions, what other way to explain all the resistance?

What makes you 100% sure of that?  Like I said above if its so absurd why all the effort and resources sent to try and stop it?  Maybe somebody is crapping their pants worried about something?  Or crapping in his adult diapers more than he normally does?  

You guys are funny.  Pushing the integrity of elections narrative but scared of any attempts to prove it. 

It was proven in Arizona by audits done by the state.  What is now going on is an effort to overturn that audit being done by a company with no experience in doing so, using individuals who include someone who was at the Jan 6th insurrection.  Those independent observers who have been allowed in to watch have reported that the entire operation is a disorganized mess.  

The DO J, the states that audited and certified their elections, and the courts verified the results.  And you think this nonsense going on now in Arizona will somehow be more relevant?  Wake up.

They are trying to stop it because they recognize the rigged nature of this nonsense, because it has no legal basis to be conducted, and because they know if it’s allowed to continue it will permanently destroy our electoral system and ultimately our democracy.  Any state legislature, regardless of who holds the majority, could then just decide they don’t like results, hire some fly by night company to give them the result they want, and in doing so deny the will of the people.

Edited by oldmanfan
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

It was proven in Arizona by audits done by the state.  What is now going on is an effort to overturn that audit being done by a company with no experience in doing so, using individuals who include someone who was at the Jan 6th insurrection.  Those independent observers who have been allowed in to watch have reported that the entire operation is a disorganized mess.  

The DO J, the states that audited and certified their elections, and the courts verified the results.  And you think this nonsense going on now in Arizona will somehow be more relevant?  Wake up.

They are trying to stop it because they recognize the rigged nature of this nonsense, because it has no legal basis to be conducted, and because they know if it’s allowed to continue it will permanently destroy our electoral system and ultimately our democracy.  Any state legislature, regardless of who holds the majority, could then just decide they don’t like results, hire some fly by night company to give them the result they want, and in doing so deny the will of the people.

Comical.  Our democracy is already destroyed.  You guys just refuse to see it..

36 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It is sore loserism pure and simple. Move on already. Or don't, I don't care 

Just now, Tiberius said:

It is sore loserism pure and simple. Move on already. Or don't, I don't care 

They're sad because their favorite meme said libs would still be screaming losers in 2021. 

On 11/25/2020 at 4:23 AM, TBBills said:

How to fix voter fraud....

Simple don't allow Donald Trump to ever run for anything and you won't have the problem.

Donald likes to lie and thinks voter fraud in the hundreds of thousands happened... Problem is we live in the real world where that never happened.

Trump's plan seems to be if he doesn't win he wants to tear this country apart and he is doing a good job at it. He should never be allowed to run again... Unless you guys want to make a third party than by all means go ahead :)

On 5/10/2021 at 1:16 PM, Governor said:

IT WAS THEM DAMB RUSSIANS THEY ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING THEY DID IT FOR TRUMP & HE COORDINATED IT ALL PLUS THEY HACKED THE PIPE LINE TOO !!  WILL IT EVER END ?

Oh sorry i went back in time seeing as thats the political theme . Excuse me please i'll try to get a grip 😞 .  I just had a moment .