Favorite Bills Photo

3 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Yes. Norwood won in OT. Leonard Smith was ejected and walked right past me into the tunnel.
I was 18 and my brother 15. We always got in the stadium early and we’re down close to the field watching the team warm up. A guy from SI comes over and pulls us from the stands and gives us field passes to hold their cameras.  We ate with the reporters before the game and at halftime. We then watched all the press conferences after the game. 
Full disclosure there is no way to be 100% sure that is my white hat. But I was standing in that exact spot at the moment those pics were being taken. But there were many white hats and so I could be just outside of the shot too.

No worries my friend.  I was with 14 friends both college and high school, and we had a competing fraternity that we were friends for that weekend across the tunnel.  What a great day.  My buddy Dave lost his sneaker in the malea, and as much as I want say it was great, I did get up there a few seconds, I was yanked off by others, and the. It was ridiculous if you remember after.  We all were trampled falling one each other and thought I would break my knee with five layers of people on me.

I still loved the memory.  I’m sure that was you in the hat.  That’s what I’m sticking to bud.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

No worries my friend.  I was with 14 friends both college and high school, and we had a competing fraternity that we were friends for that weekend across the tunnel.  What a great day.  My buddy Dave lost his sneaker in the malea, and as much as I want say it was great, I did get up there a few seconds, I was yanked off by others, and the. It was ridiculous if you remember after.  We all were trampled falling one each other and thought I would break my knee with five layers of people on me.

I still loved the memory.  I’m sure that was you in the hat.  That’s what I’m sticking to bud.

That was the first time I had ever been in a mass of people like that.

I'll never forget how weird it was to have your feet not touching the ground but still be moving around. It was like being in a current and you just had to ride it until you you managed to touch back down for a few seconds. 

I want to do it again. :devil:

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Would be a great trivia question 

2DE8CC8F-9317-43FD-AC5F-0788377DF6E2.jpeg

BAAAD THINGS

When I was a kid, my best friend had a Sports Illustrated poster, featuring this photo.  It marked the first time, of many, that I was wrong about something...I insisted it wasn't OJ. Back before you could look everything up, you had to rely on an older, non-partisan adult to settle such disagreements.  In this case, it was his father...yeah, real partial! 

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Theres quite a few famous pics of our team over the years.  Im putting some Bills stuff up in a new room and it got me thinking what my fav Bills Bills photos were....... im going to post my two, anyone want to play along?

kyle3.JPG

croppedfg.jpg

All I want to know is how is that guy hanging on the end of the goal post like that? I myself am somewhat impressed...

20 hours ago, Simon said:

Los Angeles Raiders Qb Jay Schroeder... Sports Illustrated Cover by Sports  Illustrated

Simply maahvelous darling, simply maahvelous...I don't mind dating myself here, but this photo was on my bedroom wall, my senior year of high school....👍👍

19 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

19E25B4D-729B-466A-AB9E-04E02961E14E.jpeg

WONDERFUL!!!!  LOVE IT!!

12 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Would be a great trivia question 

2DE8CC8F-9317-43FD-AC5F-0788377DF6E2.jpeg

BAAAD THINGS

711046---cover-thumbnail-image.jpg

Gary McDermott had the #32 for a few years prior and had established himself as a solid, if unspectacular RB. He was called in by the Turk at the final cutdown, making the number available for the 1st overall pick.