What are two teams you don't want to play the first round of the playoffs and two that you do?

Buffalo03

47 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Yup. It’s not a quality of opponent issue, it’s a matchup issue.  Also those are physical teams. The Iggles seemed to be scraping a player off the field every other play last Sunday.  Even a win could be costly.

The Steelers and Ravens defenses are physical too obviously.  The AFC crown is going to be a physically demanding journey. 

I'd rather play the Ravens than the Browns at this point as a match up for Buffalo specifically. I still think Baltimore is better overall but I think they are a better match up for us too.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

And the heavy dose of play action. The Browns are Tennessee lite. Anyone who wants to avoid Tennessee but wants to play the Browns is a bit incoherent IMO. 

To me lite is sorta the reason I like the playing them.  Its the playoffs so all teams are good.  Its not that I'm scared of a particular style I just think the Titans are much better team (we should find out later this season).  I can come around on the Ravens but I really think they are underachieving and if they get a shot at the dance they are gonna come out hungry because of last year and this year.  

I think KC will end up with the #1 seed and the bye so we won't play them.

Pittsburgh should get the #2 seed so If we play them it means we've slid from the #3 seed. Besides that, the Steelers will want revenge after the ass kicking we give them in December.

Any other team is fine, bring em to Orchard Park.