What are two teams you don't want to play the first round of the playoffs and two that you do?

Buffalo03

For me I want no part of playing the Titans in the first round. That's a scary team and very physical. I also don't wanna play the Raiders in the first round either. Both teams are gonna be tough outs in the playoffs

The two I do wanna play are the Browns or the Dolphins. I feel we can definitely handle either one of these teams and would allow us good momentum for the next round

11 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Who cares.  Play anyone and beat them.  The goal is to win the Superbowl right?

Yes, but if you can gain momentum by playing a favorable matchup in round 1, I would much rather have the best matchup possible to start it off

3 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

For me I want no part of playing the Titans in the first round. That's a scary team and very physical. I also don't wanna play the Raiders in the first round either. Both teams are gonna be tough outs in the playoffs

The two I do wanna play are the Browns or the Dolphins. I feel we can definitely handle either one of these teams and would allow us good momentum for the next round

This could change in the next six weeks, since anything could happen, but here are my thoughts currently.

Do- Dolphins, Browns

Don’t- Titans, Chiefs

Not excited about a 2nd Titans matchup. Everyone else I'm fine with, really (assuming we win the division and have one of those top 4 seeds).

I'm not concerned with the Dolphins, Raiders, or Browns (although the Browns can put together a great game once in awhile. They have the horses.) I'm actually not too concerned with the Ravens either, although that's another team that has everything it takes to put together a dominant game.

I don't understand the fear for the Titans at all. Yes we lost but the score was not indicative of how the game went.  We played them without Smoke, Tre or Milano. They played the field possession game to the fullest and to their credit took advantage. That interception off Roberts hands the opening drive didn't help. Henry rushed for only 57 yards and Tannehill threw for less than 200. AJ Brown will not abuse Tre like he did Norman and Taron. Plus all the Covid bs and rearranging of scheduling didn't help our cause prep wise.

I think we match up well against them and I'd welcome a rematch, especially in Buffalo.

Do's: Browns, Titans, Dolphins

Don'ts: Ravens, Raiders, Colts

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Does the Browns running game not scare you?

I wouldn't mind playing the Colts or Ravens 2 offense that look like they struggle at times

3 hours ago, QLBillsFan said:

In the first round I say I want the worst QB.

Tua

Baker

Lamar 

Last 3 even-so based on D

Carr/ Tanny 

Rivers

Non of these QBs scare me