Future of AFC Quarterbacks...it'll be a gauntlet every year!!!

Hebert19

Mayfield is not good. Dude has a very good OL , weapons and a great 1-2 rushing attack. It really looks like he hasn't progressed at all since his rookie year 

I agree though , I'd switch him with Carr, he is playing great football 

Edited by JerseyBills

13 hours ago, Charles Romes said:

I have Watson as a top 15 qb but not super elite    He’s too immobile and he’s kind of a Bledsoe back there.  Doesn’t sense the rush all that well. His teams will always have to shell out franchise tackle money. His career sack percentage is poor. 

Wow. I’m speechless. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Has anyone taken the time to look at the AFC vs NFC young GOOD QBs?   There are like 10 QBs that allen will be battling for the next 10 years.  

Mahomes

Jackson

Burrows

Herbert

Tua

Lawrence (likely)

Watson 

Mayfield 

Jackson, Tua, and Mayfield are not elite quarterbacks.  They have serious flaws in their games.  I think all 3 are just average starting NFL quarterbacks.

Mahomes (Super Elite)

Burrows (Probably Elite)

Herbert (Already Elite)

Watson (Already Elite)

Lawrence (Probably Elite)

1 hour ago, FUTURIST said:

Jackson, Tua, and Mayfield are not elite quarterbacks.  They have serious flaws in their games.  I think all 3 are just average starting NFL quarterbacks.

Mahomes (Super Elite)

Burrows (Probably Elite)

Herbert (Already Elite)

Watson (Already Elite)

Lawrence (Probably Elite)

Never said elite once.  Just said good young QBs. 

Btw.  Add allen to the list for other teams who don't already have one. 

12 hours ago, YattaOkasan said:

Any thought on if Darnold finds a home in the NFC and turns it around?  That would balance it out better.   Sure the bears would love to have him. 

I think Darnold will be just fine.  Classic dude that needs a change if scenery.   See tannehill for reference.