Bills-Broncos will be Saturday 12/19 4:30pm as part of NFLN doubleheader

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

We have a LOT of non-traditionally timed games coming up! 

When was the last time it was like this?!

Never???  Heck I've been a Bills fan since the 80s and I can't remember a season when we had this many non-traditional/primetime games....and you know what?  

I'm lovin every minute of it.  I hate to be a negative nancy on this one but I gotta say it...it figures we would get this kind of exposure during a year which: 1)we're JUST as entertaining offensively as we've ever been aside from 90-92, 2)we are a legitimate playoff team capable of making a deep playoff run, 3)we're probably going to win the division for the first time in 25 years, and...4)we're for all intents and purposes going to host a playoff game.  All of this during a year we won't have any fans in the stands....☹☹☹😡

Sorry, just had to vent for a sec...but anyway, I'm loving it anyway....especially being that we don't get many Bills games down here in New Orleans...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I guess I need to (1) take day off and (2) decide which bar I am going to watch it in since it is only available on my provider as part of sports tier.

Can u sit at the bar in NY or wherever you're at?

Here in NJ they banned bar seating.  

Would be fine if it was summer but I went out last weekend, it was freezing and they only had the outside open, inside was available for bathroom 

I was wondering some if they'd even still have the Saturday games that week as seems like just about all the college conference championship games are being played that day.  Normally the NFL isn't allowed to go up against college football, but since these games were rescheduled to that date, I'm sure the rules no longer applied.  But still wondered if the NFL would want to go up against them.  Since the games were being moved anyway, would have been easy to just not bother.

Will be interesting to see who gets better rating, the NFL or conference championship games, based on normal SEC time slot, that one will probably be going head to head with Bills game and maybe Pac-12 against late game.

18 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Can u sit at the bar in NY or wherever you're at?

Here in NJ they banned bar seating.  

Would be fine if it was summer but I went out last weekend, it was freezing and they only had the outside open, inside was available for bathroom 

The bars in VA allow inside seating but require masks when not eating/drinking although I have not seen anyone denied service when they took off maps inside.

They also are reducing number of customers leaving tables between them.

My Bills Backers bar has both indoor and outdoor seating.  Outdoor seating has a fireplace at bar but I do not think you can sit near it.

The Bills will play three games between 12/7, Monday night 8:30 pm vs. SF, and 12/19 Saturday night 4:30pm vs. Denver.

3 games in < a 12 day span. It'll seem like they're on TV every other day almost! Yes!  Can they win them all?  We can't let the Stealers go 16-0 or even 15-1. If the freakin' Ravens can beat them next week, we have a shot at giving them two in a row, then maybe Cleveland beats them while they're reeling a bit.... Then maybe the Stealers path goes thru Buffalo?  I admit I'm being a bit of a optimist....

Then they get a nine day break to get ready for NE 2.

Then squish the fish 2 with a red-hot Josh Allen walking the Bills down the field repeatedly.

Bif, boom, bah, second in the conference.

10 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

The Bills will play three games between 12/7, Monday night 8:30 pm vs. SF, and 12/19 Saturday night 4:30pm vs. Denver.

3 games in < a 12 day span. It'll seem like they're on TV every other day almost! Yes!  Can they win them all?  We can't let the Stealers go 16-0 or even 15-1. If the freakin' Ravens can beat them next week, we have a shot at giving them two in a row, then maybe Cleveland beats them while they're reeling a bit.... Then maybe the Stealers path goes thru Buffalo?  I admit I'm being a bit of a optimist....

Then they get a nine day break to get ready for NE 2.

Then squish the fish 2 with a red-hot Josh Allen walking the Bills down the field repeatedly.

Bif, boom, bah, second in the conference.

Funny how this "adds" up.  Don't let the 12 days fool you.  You do know that all teams typically play 3 games in 14 days, right?  

3 WEEKS with 6 days between games instead of 7.

Monday to

Sunday to

Saturday 

Does 1 day less in between really matter? 

They played a 3 game segment in "13" days against the Raiders Sunday, Titans Tuesday and KC Monday game.

Only there there they had to deal with not knowing who they were playing and when so they had to double up on which team to study against.