Bills-Broncos will be Saturday 12/19 4:30pm as part of NFLN doubleheader

22 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

We have a LOT of non-traditionally timed games coming up! 

When was the last time it was like this?!

As cool as it is, I really like Sundays at 1pm eastern best!  When they win these games it is awesome...when they lose them, it makes me somehow feel like I got cheated that week!

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Going back to the Seahawks game and going forward, they basically don't play at the same body clock/eastern standard time clock for eight straight games, 1p/1p, 1p/4p, bye, 1p/1p, 5:15p/8:15p, 8:20p/8:20p, 2:30p/4:30p, 8:15p/8:15p, 1p/1p

24 minutes ago, Process said:

I've never understood this. Does us playing 7 hours later the previous Sunday really give the broncos a big advantage?

Exactly, I said the same thing. It's no different than playing on a monday night and then Sunday at 1pm. It's still 6 days

40 minutes ago, njbuff said:

So, the Bills are playing the Broncos on the road on Saturday after playing the Steelers at home on a Sunday night?

Yep, sounds fair. 

🤮🤮🤮

You wanna play with the big boys, you gotta play like a big boy!

43 minutes ago, njbuff said:

So, the Bills are playing the Broncos on the road on Saturday after playing the Steelers at home on a Sunday night?

Yep, sounds fair. 

🤮🤮🤮

The bright side is we get an extra day to prepare and heal for the NE game.

19 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

Of course this falls on the sat. I work 😡

Just quit.

I got a lot of responses to my post.

Guys, I guess in the realm of this season where the Bills really got screwed over by the Titans, maybe the NFL should have given the Bills a small little break and let the game against the Broncos be on a Sunday.

I ain't asking for much, am I?

I think the scheduling "advantage/disadvantage" is not based on time other than bye weeks.

If now the NFL told the Bills, yeah we don't know if you are playing that week, and if you do, it could be Saturday, Sunday, Monday, maybe even Tuesday. if ya don't play then you might play your next opponent on Thursday or maybe Friday, or maybe Sunday, who knows.

Then that is when the scheduling becomes a disadvantage.

But a day separation of preparation is not a big deal. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CaliBills said:

I think the scheduling "advantage/disadvantage" is not based on time other than bye weeks.

If now the NFL told the Bills, yeah we don't know if you are playing that week, and if you do, it could be Saturday, Sunday, Monday, maybe even Tuesday. if ya don't play then you might play your next opponent on Thursday or maybe Friday, or maybe Sunday, who knows.

Then that is when the scheduling becomes a disadvantage.

But a day separation of preparation is not a big deal. 

Exactly especially since it is one day which isn't a problem. The bigger problem would be Sun/Thurs, sun/Sat is one day less which is nothing.