Bills-Broncos will be Saturday 12/19 4:30pm as part of NFLN doubleheader

14 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Sure would love it if the NFL let us know when and at what time this game is.  I assume we'll get the Saturday nod but what time?  That's a busy weekend for me and I would like to plan around the Bills accordingly...

This was just stated on NFL Network.

Week 15

Bills at Broncos 4:30pm Saturday

Panthers at Packers 8:20pm Saturday nignt

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

So, the Bills are playing the Broncos on the road on Saturday after playing the Steelers at home on a Sunday night?

Yep, sounds fair. 

🤮🤮🤮

I've never understood this. Does us playing 7 hours later the previous Sunday really give the broncos a big advantage?

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, njbuff said:

So, the Bills are playing the Broncos on the road on Saturday after playing the Steelers at home on a Sunday night?

Yep, sounds fair. 

🤮🤮🤮

Is there a difference if the game against the Steelers was Sunday at 1pm? It's still 6 days no matter how you look at it. No different than playing Monday night and then the following Sunday at 1pm

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Same timeslot we played in last year, right? Was that the loss in New England? Or the win in Pittsburgh?

Loss to NE

6 minutes ago, eball said:

At this point, the Bolts and the Fish are the only two 1:00 games remaining on the schedule.

@SF -- MNF

PIT -- SNF

@DEN -- Saturday 4:30

@NE -- MNF

If the Fish game determines division title or even seedings, that likely could get moved to either 4:25 or even Sunday night game.

Looking at the week 17 schedule, seems like the league did a bad job of guessing this year as to  which will be key matchups.  Very few games that likely will have both teams contending for playoff spots.  Well unless you count the big NFC matchups like Dallas at the Giants, winner take all for the division title.  Also a couple other NFC West games on Fox.  But of the CBS games the only likely one is Bills - Fish and maybe Pitt - Cleveland where both teams likely will be playing week 18.  Could see one of these getting moved.