Ekeler Practicing

Bills92

6 minutes ago, Beast said:

I’ve never seen a fan base more scared of inferior teams in my life than ours is.

Lets not forget the last time we took our home field we beat the Seahawks by 10.

I do appreciate all the commentary around that if we are 'good' team then we should beat the Chargers and there is absolutely a lot of truth to that statement.  With that said, but, the NFL is a 'match up' league, and, my thoughts are that for a 3-7 Team like the Chargers, they actually match up well against us as opposed to your 'typical' 3-7 team. (Conversely we matched up well against the Seahawks - ie:  their starting RB's were injured, their pass D was historically bad, which plays into our strength)  

Again, I hope I'm wrong, and without looking at the numbers during the McDermott era, it feels like we typically beat teams we are supposed to beat (inferior records/talent, only the Cleveland game from 2019, and NYJ game from 2017 come to mind.)  But I have to say 'scared' is a strong word.. I'd rather say that there is genuine reason to be concerned (semantics I get it) that the Chargers will be a tough win and we shouldn't take it for granted...

Come on what does Coach say...  'Humble and Hungry'.....

Even if he does play, he's just icing for a LAC team with a lot of weapons.  McD has to make sure the game plan does not involve taking the foot off the brake at any point.  I know he said that the run game will be the focus over the bye but I think this is a game they're going to win by letting Allen pass 45 times.