Bennet a finalist for HOF

SC BIlls Fan

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

It did not affects Raven's player getting in even though he helped cover up a murder.

True!  But he was not convicted and this is me too times.  

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

If OJ is still in the HoF I doubt they would care about a sex offender.

Oj was in before the murder and he was acquited

Edited by mattynh

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Nope.

He was an absolute cut above during his time with Buffalo. Granted, he was overshadowed by 6 other HOFers but we don’t go to 4 SBs without him. Leaving for Atlanta then Indy had him drop off the national spotlight but this Finalist Vote is worthy nonetheless.

I'm not dismissing his importance to the defense yet for what it's worth Bryce Paul and Aaron Schobel had more career sacks than Bennett in less NFL seasons. If want to throw in Super Bowls in the mix Willie McGinest played in 2 more seasons had more sacks and played in one less Super Bowls than Biscuit and won 3 vs losing 1 yet don't see him as a HOFer either.

I would argue he also made Bruce better. He was 2 time D player of year in AFC. I doubt anyone has had that distinction and didn’t get in who had a ten+ year career. Had the Bills even won 1 SB it would be a no brainer. He made big plays in big games and yes perhaps wasn’t always as consistent as you would like. Unfortunately while arguably Tasker is the best ST player ever he will likely have to wait for a while. 

• Like (+1) 1