Tom Brady is a sore loser

YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

It's kind of like when a 150 bowler rolls a 700 series, all you can do is say bagger out the side of your mouth all night and not shake his hand. Maybe Brady feels like Goff cheated and didn't want to shake his hand.

A bowling reference, I love it. In fact i have said that a few times myself, just 2 weeks a 150 bowler rolled 395 and then this week against us 675. BAGGER!

We all saw this at the end of the Bills-Cheats game that Fitz won.  The entire Cheats team melted down at the end and started committing personal fouls to try to get the Bills to bite.  You can take Marcia out of the Cheats, but you can't take the Cheat out of Marcia.

7 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

So what's the point?  That Brady is a douche bag?  We already knew that.

He's still the GCOAT.

FTFY.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, TBBills said:

Tell us something we didin't know :)

In defense you can still be the GOAT and be a sore loser.

Just for the record, there are excellent arguments that the GOAT is someone like Otto Graham or Unitas or Montana. Even Manning or Rodgers. Brady's career is without question sensational and it's hard to imagine defending anyone putting him outside of the top five or six, but beyond that it's not all that cut-and-dried.

And yeah, this walking off without the handshake thing is a terrible look.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Buddo said:

Never liked Brady. Don't think he is remotely the Goat. He hasn't been, nor ever will be, an especially likeable human being, and his petulance simply confirms that.

As a Wyoming fan that came over when the Bills drafted Allen for the most part I never really had a problem with Brady. I mean sure at a certain point I rooted for the other teams in Super Bowls since they'd already won so many times but that was it. The Deflategate thing is what got me and sure it wasn't all that big a deal in the effect it'd of had on the game. But what bugged me was how unnecessary it was they were this great team and great QB and they were still cheating. Brady mostly seemed to avoid the stink of being a cheater before that or at least to me, but the obvious lying and destruction of his phone pretty well cemented it.

***** those guys.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

As a Wyoming fan that came over when the Bills drafted Allen for the most part I never really had a problem with Brady. I mean sure at a certain point I rooted for the other teams in Super Bowls since they'd already won so many times but that was it. The Deflategate thing is what got me and sure it wasn't all that big a deal in the effect it'd of had on the game. But what bugged me was how unnecessary it was they were this great team and great QB and they were still cheating. Brady mostly seemed to avoid the stink of being a cheater before that or at least to me, but the obvious lying and destruction of his phone pretty well cemented it.

***** those guys.

broken-cell-phone-B4EEN5.jpg

• 1 month later...

Of course, in a loss I doubt Brady would've stuck around, but this time...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/01/11/cleveland-browns-nfl-playoffs-fmia-peter-king/

FMIA: After the game, cameras showed you tapping Brady on the shoulder, then having a conversation with him. What’d he say?

Heinicke: “Yeah. It’s always really cool when you’re talking to a future Hall of Famer. Probably the best quarterback to ever play the game. It’s a neat experience. He just told me I played a hell of a game, showed a lot of grit out there. And just to keep working. Again, for that to come from him, it’s pretty neat. Not a lot of people get to experience that.”  (emphasis supplied).

You're right about that, Taylor! 🤣

https://thesportsontap.com/2020/10/09/tom-brady-walks-off-field-without-shaking-nick-foles-hand-again/

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Of course, in a loss I doubt Brady would've stuck around, but this time...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/01/11/cleveland-browns-nfl-playoffs-fmia-peter-king/

FMIA: After the game, cameras showed you tapping Brady on the shoulder, then having a conversation with him. What’d he say?

Heinicke: “Yeah. It’s always really cool when you’re talking to a future Hall of Famer. Probably the best quarterback to ever play the game. It’s a neat experience. He just told me I played a hell of a game, showed a lot of grit out there. And just to keep working. Again, for that to come from him, it’s pretty neat. Not a lot of people get to experience that.”  (emphasis supplied).

You're right about that, Taylor! 🤣

https://thesportsontap.com/2020/10/09/tom-brady-walks-off-field-without-shaking-nick-foles-hand-again/

I said the same thing to my son, i.e. "if he had lost he'd have left the field immediately."

• Agree 1