Tom Brady is a sore loser

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

It's well documented that the only chance an opposing qb has to shake Marsha's hand is if he just beat you.  I don't blame him. His father clearly failed to teach him sportsmanship. 

Looks like mahomes won’t be acknowledged by him then on Sunday 

This has been one of his most glaring short-comings as a QB - he is a big baby and a sore loser.

Suck it up buttercup and admit that someone was better than you that game, or they had a better game plan. Glad he is out of our division, but it would have been hugely satisfying to see a better Bills team make him cry in Belicheat's arms every game.

Tom Brady is an Idiot | Mick's Tape

10 Things Tom Brady Can Do While Serving His Suspension ...

He had no problem shaking Brees' hand after the Saints put a whoopin' on him. He's kind of a weenie. I'm glad someone finally spoke up about it. Seems like a trivial thing but everyone knows GD well that if Josh Allen snubbed Tommy after a loss, the media would eviscerate him for it. Sore loser Tom. 

5 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

He had no problem shaking Brees' hand after the Saints put a whoopin' on him. He's kind of a weenie. I'm glad someone finally spoke up about it. Seems like a trivial thing but everyone knows GD well that if Josh Allen snubbed Tommy after a loss, the media would eviscerate him for it. Sore loser Tom. 

Probably because he has to pay respect to Brees as his peer, but he doesn’t see the other guys as his peers. 

2 hours ago, buffalostu2 said:

I am not sure you can be the biggest cheater in NFL history and still be the GOAT.

If so we may have a character concern as a football fan base.

Exactly, that’s why he is not the goat, Tb is a walking character flaw, He has been caught cheating every four ish years for decades = not the goat. Same goes with his former HC . 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1